Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Free The Patriots

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Free The Patriots

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:37 pm

Florida Republicans to host rally calling for Jan. 6 insurrectionists to be released

The Sunshine State now has more individuals charged in connection with the attack than anywhere else in the nation.
Arguably, the state of Florida led the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

The Sunshine State now has more individuals charged in connection with the attack than anywhere else in the nation. Florida also has the most charges connected to far-right extremist groups, like the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys.

But this weekend, a handful of Florida Republican candidates will host a rally in Tallahassee calling for Gov. Ron DeSantis and others to put pressure on authorities to free the “political prisoners” of Jan. 6.

The “Free Our Patriots Rally in Tally” will be Saturday and is hosted by Luis Miguel, a far-right Republican candidate looking to primary Sen. Marco Rubio. “Folks, The patriots who have been hunted down by the corrupt, communist FBI are suffering. Many of them are veterans who fought for this nation,” tweeted Miguel. “Let’s do our part to ensure they’re liberated. We can’t allow this in America. Be there at the Florida Capitol on July 10.
Luis Miguel,
Folks, The patriots who have been hunted down by the corrupt, communist FBI are suffering. Many of them are veterans who fought for this nation. Let's do our part to ensure they're liberated. We can't allow this in America. Be there at the Florida Capitol July 10.
https://floridapolitics.com/archives/43 ... -released/

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

km1125

Re: Free The Patriots

Post by km1125 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:25 pm

They did release the leftist who **actually** bombed the Capitol a few years ago, didn't they??

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic