Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden Threatens To Nuke Gun Rights Activists

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Biden Threatens To Nuke Gun Rights Activists

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:19 am

Wouldn't that kill a lot of Democrats and destroy their property as collateral damage? Biden is unhinged. Stop him before he acts.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/threatens-to-nuke/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Re: Biden Threatens To Nuke Gun Rights Activists

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:49 am

I will admit Biden is hard to follow in that clip.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:53 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:49 am
I will admit Biden is hard to follow in that clip.
The basic idea is that a bunch of bumpkins with guns are no match for the US Military. I don’t care how gung go they are… you aren’t gonna be bringing an AR15 to a fight with a tank and a B52 dropping bombs and win. This idea that citizens can rise up and overthrow the government is the result of watching one too many Rambo and Die Hard movies.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:57 pm

That wasn't his point.

He was saying government has a right to limit arms.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:26 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:57 pm
That wasn't his point.

He was also saying the idea citizens are gonna rise up against the government is delusional.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:05 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:26 pm
audiophile wrote:
That wasn't his point.

He was also saying the idea citizens are gonna rise up against the government is delusional.
Didn't they already try that?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:20 pm

Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:
That wasn't his point.

Wait a minute....wait a minute! How long have we been hearing the narrative that on January 6th, our Democracy was brought to the brink by some Trump supporters who trespassed on the Capitol, most of whom were unarmed, and the few who were armed were armed "with stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles" ?

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/97787958 ... -they-used

I can't count how many times I heard the January 6th "insurrection" referred to as "one of the darkest days in our history," compared to Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

This all just from some rowdy Trump supporters? And I'm supposed to believe that while these people nearly took down our government, 100 million armed and organized citizens couldn't pose a threat?

I mean, just read some of this stuff from this USA Today opinion piece - https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 191699001/

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:06 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:20 pm
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:
That wasn't his point.

Wait a minute....wait a minute! How long have we been hearing the narrative that on January 6th, our Democracy was brought to the brink by some Trump supporters who trespassed on the Capitol, most of whom were unarmed, and the few who were armed were armed "with stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles" ?

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/97787958 ... -they-used

I can't count how many times I heard the January 6th "insurrection" referred to as "one of the darkest days in our history," compared to Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

This all just from some rowdy Trump supporters? And I'm supposed to believe that while these people nearly took down our government, 100 million armed and organized citizens couldn't pose a threat?

I mean, just read some of this stuff from this USA Today opinion piece - https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 191699001/
Do you really expect to get 100 million people rising up? Are you high?

What happened on the 6th was a disgrace and had the folks there succeeded in killing lawmakers and wreaking havoc it could have been quite bad indeed. They weren’t there to have tea or get an autograph.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic