Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Former Trumpster is 75 today

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
matt1

Former Trumpster is 75 today

Post by matt1 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:57 am

HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY former president Donald Trump.

Matt

Re: Former Trumpster is 75 today

Post by Matt » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:41 pm

Who had the dimwit posting today's occasion to trigger TDS sufferers?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:33 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:41 pm
Who had the dimwit posting today's occasion to trigger TDS sufferers?
TDS? You mean Trudeau derangement syndrome? Yeh. I've got it bad.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:28 pm

Trump birthday rally driver arrested for vandalizing Pride street art

Florida police have arrested a driver for vandalizing Pride street art during a Trump birthday rally, Yahoo! News reported on Thursday.

Video of the incident shows the suspect, Alexander Jerich, doing burnouts in his pickup truck at an intersection dedicated to the LGBTQ+ community for Pride Month.

Jerich’s truck also had a blue flag on its rear which said “All aboard the Trump Train." Jerich and other drivers were participating in a birthday rally for former President Trump, according to Yahoo! News.

"On Monday, Jerich was seen by witnesses, doing what appeared to be an intentional 'burnout' with his vehicle over the LGBTQ pride crosswalk at the intersection of NE 1st Street and NE 2nd Avenue," Delray Beach Police Department spokesperson Ted White told The Hill in a statement.

"This caused the vehicle to create significant damage to the streetscape painting. Another witness provided smartphone video of the crime."

Jerich, 20, turned himself in to DBPD and was charged with criminal mischief over $1,000, reckless driving, and evidence of prejudice. Jerich’s statement to DBPD said he preplanned his route, Yahoo! noted.
A spokeswoman for Compass, an LGBTQ+ community center in Palm Beach, told Yahoo! News that she was very happy to see Jerich’s arrest.

“I was glad to hear Delray Beach Police was taking this seriously and that an arrest was made this quickly,” spokeswoman Claudia Harrison said.

Jerich was taken into custody at the Palm Beach County Jail.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... street-art

Delray Beach is 581 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic