Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

COVID-19 Renamed

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

COVID-19 Renamed

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:28 pm

They said calling it the "China Virus" or "Chinese Virus" was racist.

So they should rename it "Fauci's Disease", in the tradition of naming diseases after people associated with it.

Anyone who has caused this much upheaval deserves recognition.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Re: COVID-19 Renamed

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:46 pm

💯

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:05 pm

Bullshit. I thank Dr. Fauci and Gretchen for getting us through the worst pandemic in 100 years. Both should have statues erected for their efforts.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:38 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:05 pm
Bullshit. I thank Dr. Fauci and Gretchen for getting us through the worst pandemic in 100 years. Both should have statues erected for their efforts.
Both treasonous Fauci and incompetent Whitmer belong in jail at minimum.

Could we change the name of covid to Traitor Fauci's Opus?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:58 pm

"Getting us through"? :lol

Roughly 1/2 of the entire US population got Covid during the first year. Are you suggesting it would have been even worse without the actions of Fauci and Whitmer?

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:20 am

So Fauci said no masks needed, then masks needed, then better to wear two masks and safety glasses and he has flip flopped, mislead and lied the whole time, as fore Whitmer, her pathetic record speaks for itself. Freak, you need to lay off the heavy drugs

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:37 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:58 pm

Roughly 1/2 of the entire US population got Covid during the first year. Are you suggesting it would have been even worse without the actions of Fauci and Whitmer?
Yes, we would have had many more deaths if Fauci hadn't opposed Dump.

The science was emerging, and the science did change from late February/ early March to late March 2020. People like Dr. Drew were downplaying it as were many of you I am sure here. Many of you refused to wear masks at all during the entire pandemic. There is no help for many of you here.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:39 pm

Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:37 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:58 pm

Yes, we would have had many more deaths if Fauci hadn't opposed Dump.

The science was emerging, and the science did change from late February/ early March to late March 2020. People like Dr. Drew were downplaying it as were many of you I am sure here. Many of you refused to wear masks at all during the entire pandemic. There is no help for many of you here.
Traitor Fauci should not be glorified.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:38 pm

NEVER give money to China.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic