Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Truth Trumps Fake Science-The War On Fauci

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Truth Trumps Fake Science-The War On Fauci

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:07 pm

Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Re: Truth Trumps Fake Science

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:23 am

Truth and Trump in the same subject line?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Truth Trumps Fake Science-The War On Fauci

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:04 am

Another bombshell goes off in the War on Fauci.

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/ ... alk-about/

It's beginning to look like Fauci has even more culpability than Red China. Fauci was in a position to warn and limit the spread and damage from the virus "leak" earlier, but didn't.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:11 am

The Apparatchik Says: Truth and Trump in the same subject line?
Trump's biggest mistake was trusting Fauci and rushing the vaccine. Don't tell me Obama and Biden have any more understanding of hard science than Trump.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:58 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:11 am
Trump's biggest mistake was trusting Fauci and rushing the vaccine. Don't tell me Obama and Biden have any more understanding of hard science than Trump.
On the flip side:
Let's say Trump had just stepped back. Basically referred any hard science questions to the scientist. Let them talk without interrupting them every 30 seconds during the press conferences. Basically let Fauci and Birx and the others call the shots on what actions to take. It's their show. We do what they say.

Would Trump be president today? Let's be honest. He got defeated because Covid-19 was blamed on him. And it was easy to blame him because he was unable or unwilling to stay in the background. Can anyone agree it would of been more difficult to pin the blame on him if he had done what I'm saying in my first paragraph?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:05 pm

I agree with Mike.
Trump's biggest mistake was trusting Fauci and rushing the vaccine.
Trump - trusting Fauci? If anything, Trump became increasingly skeptical of Fauci. You seem to be living in a parallel universe.

No vaccine was "rushed." The Trump administration removed burdensome obstacles that should've been removed years ago. The expedited manner in which multiple vaccines were able to be brought to market was a tremendous accomplishment, in my view.

The reason conservative media are turning up the heat on Fauci is because they want to distract attention away from the QAnon following crazies who self-identify as "patriots" and "conservatives" who invaded and vandalized the Capitol and assaulted law enforcement, and the Senate's refusal to vote for cloture to conduct a congressional inquiry of the events of January 6.

I'll be the first to say Fauci has not done a particularly good job with regard to COVID-19 related recommendations, but I am not (yet) willing to subscribe to the theory that he is crooked. Just because someone is incompetent does not mean he or she is unethical.

DaBears

Post by DaBears » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:38 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:11 am
The Apparatchik Says: Truth and Trump in the same subject line?
That's right. Trump was the first to suggest injecting bleach to cure COVID-19, not Obama or Biden.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic