Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Psycho former president believes he will be back in office by August

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Psycho former president believes he will be back in office by August

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:02 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Psycho former president believes he will be back in office by August

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:11 pm

So, do his friends that wave his flags at 23 Mile and Van Dyke or Schoenherr on the weekends. Delusional just like the ex president. Keep him in his little Prez office and get Mikey over there to feed his stupid fantasy.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Sounds like hearsay to me. Who did Trump allegedly say this to?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:46 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:15 pm
Sounds like hearsay to me. Who did Trump allegedly say this to?
If you don’t think that the outward message is still that he was robbed and should be the rightful president and not Biden I’ve got some beachfront property in the desert to sell you at a very attractive price. I hear they need computer folks in that area.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:10 pm

There's a large gulf between "I think I was robbed" and "I believe I'll be installed as President later this summer."

kager

Post by kager » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:29 pm

Trump in power is the biggest fear the lefties have. Why not drive up readership and stir the pot with this drivel, even if it is by a lefty source?

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:36 pm

kager wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:29 pm
Trump in power is the biggest fear the lefties have. Why not drive up readership and stir the pot with this drivel, even if it is by a lefty source?
:lol

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:31 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:10 pm
There's a large gulf between "I think I was robbed" and "I believe I'll be installed as President later this summer."
If the past four years have taught me anything it's that it's a pretty safe wager if Trump has a choice between acting blustery or psychotic, he'll run with psychotic every time...

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:24 pm

The TDS is strong...

The Trump Administration prioritized a vaccine and came up with a distribution plan that the Biden Administration begrudgingly adopted. The Trump Administration also took the border crisis seriously and didn't make moves push us back toward foreign oil dependency.

Look, I get that Trump is a thin-skinned douchebag, but his administration did more for this country than the virtue signaling, Dementia riddled douchebag that replaced him. People on the left just can't stand that, FOR ONCE, the thin-skinned douchebag is not on their side.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:24 pm
The TDS is strong...

The Trump Administration prioritized a vaccine and came up with a distribution plan that the Biden Administration begrudgingly adopted. The Trump Administration also took the border crisis seriously and didn't make moves push us back toward foreign oil dependency.

Look, I get that Trump is a thin-skinned douchebag, but his administration did more for this country than the virtue signaling, Dementia riddled douchebag that replaced him. People on the left just can't stand that, FOR ONCE, the thin-skinned douchebag is not on their side.
If Trump was in office, we'd still be dying in scores. Finally there is a competent person in office who gives a shit about the people of this country and not himself. Bidens done a masterful job getting us back to normalcy and only brainwashed idiots like yourself cannot see that.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:13 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:09 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:24 pm
The TDS is strong...

If Trump was in office, we'd still be dying in scores. Finally there is a competent person in office who gives a shit about the people of this country and not himself. Bidens done a masterful job getting us back to normalcy and only brainwashed idiots like yourself cannot see that.
What part of "Trump is a thin-skinned douchebag" did you not understand? His administration prioritized vaccine development that both you and I received. They also developed the distribution plan through private pharmacies that was highly successful.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:17 pm

There was no distribution plan by the Trump afministration at all.

If he gave one shit about the American people he would urge them to get vaccinated. He's been totally silent.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:55 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:17 pm

If he gave one shit about the American people he would urge them to get vaccinated. He's been totally silent.

That was because he said it would just go away like magic, with or without a vaccine.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:51 am

The truth is that the virus may go away on its own. A joke amongst physicians is that you want to treat things before they go away on their own. Some say the vaccine will allow more virulent strains to emerge without China even exporting them. The biggest mistake Trump made was trusting Fauci. You can't trust someone who constantly changes the goal posts and has a financial interest in both the vaccines and virus development. It's like if the guys at Norton invented and cured new computer viruses every day.

It's becoming more and more evident that everything Trump said was happening is now being verified eight months too late. I don't know how we can let them get away with this when they knew it all along.

It's also increasingly apparent that TT is some kind of apparatchik.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:10 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:17 pm

The private pharmacy distribution plan was ABSOLUTELY the Trump plan.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic