Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump’s Ass On a Steel Toilet

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Re: Trump’s Ass On a Steel Toilet

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed May 12, 2021 4:48 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:46 am
Maybe SG has been reading too much Vanity Fair:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/03 ... l-troubles

From the article:
two and half months after leaving the White House, have Trump‘s legal fortunes miraculously improved? In a word, no. In three words, hell fuck no. In 19 words, the 45th president of the United States should probably just resign himself to the prospect of going to prison.
RT - Trump endured 4 years of investigations as President that went absolutely nowhere. What makes you think that any of the criminal investigations post-Presidency are going to go anywhere?
He doesn't have Bill Barr running cover for him anymore and Rudy is as good as castrated these days.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 12, 2021 4:58 pm

BTW - Trump won’t make a midnight dash to Russia. He’ll abscond to buddy MBS and his wealthy kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Anybody got that video of Trump doing the sword dance over there during his first international trip as POTUS? He fit right in!

Sun. Fun.

On the Run!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 12, 2021 5:37 pm

bmw wrote:

From the article:
two and half months after leaving the White House, have Trump‘s legal fortunes miraculously improved? In a word, no. In three words, hell fuck no. In 19 words, the 45th president of the United States should probably just resign himself to the prospect of going to prison.
RT - Trump endured 4 years of investigations as President that went absolutely nowhere. What makes you think that any of the criminal investigations post-Presidency are going to go anywhere?
As Les said… he doesn’t have Barr burying negative information anymore of which there was plenty that was ignored or simply not investigated.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed May 12, 2021 5:44 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 10:00 am
Good grief.
You folks that think Trump will serve jail time for anything? Please pass what you are smoking. Step away from the internet. Get your nose out of the boob tube. Visit a Land called Reality. You see some article and take it as Gospel. You see some talking head on the telly and you're sure it must be true.

Open a window. Take a walk. Sit on the porch and talk to real live people.

Donald will never go to jail.
Perhaps a bit hyperbolic but otherwise......^^^^ This^^^^

I no longer directly engage trolls

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 12, 2021 6:10 pm

Jeffrey/sg, are you facing prison for your actions?

https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/2020/0 ... pence.html

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed May 12, 2021 7:51 pm

Maybe I should start a thread entitled sg's lips on Trump's Teflon ass.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed May 12, 2021 8:08 pm

What a Whack Job. Wonder which Liberal poster here is Jeffrey. Got to round them all up for questioning.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 12, 2021 8:16 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:08 pm
What a Whack Job. Wonder which Liberal poster here is Jeffrey. Got to round them all up for questioning.
A nutcase like you bitching about someone else's mental stability is like Kim Kardashian calling another person a publicity whore.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 12, 2021 9:21 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:08 pm
SG has never denied that he is Jeffrey.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 13, 2021 7:36 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 4:48 pm
bmw wrote:

From the article:
He doesn't have Bill Barr running cover for him anymore and Rudy is as good as castrated these days.
that's exactly what I was thinking. I've been reading an awful lot about how Bill Barr blocked very legitimate investigations and now he's no longer there to protect the criminal Enterprise and its family.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu May 13, 2021 9:03 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:36 am
that's exactly what I was thinking. I've been reading an awful lot about how Bill Barr blocked very legitimate investigations and now he's no longer there to protect the criminal Enterprise and its family.
You must mean how the present regime is blocking investigations of Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and their entire Irish Mafia cohorts. That's the real reason they cheated whole hog to remove Trump, he was exposing everything and would continue to do so. If you want to see real criminal activity, look Left.

The Bill Gates revelations will probably yield more criminal activity in the coming days. And they have Biden on video doing and saying inappropriate things to the kinds of girls Epstein would target and groom at your local Arts Academy (there was more than one, read the British papers). Ghislane and Jeffrey would take them to the finest shops in Traverse City to buy clothes for them.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu May 13, 2021 1:21 pm

Still huffing glue I see.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 13, 2021 3:55 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:22 am
Countdown to prison.
How many more months?

And what then will happen to Linds Graham, Kevin McCarthy, et al? Trump Sycophants with no sicko to brown nose?
Or will Trump still blackmail and control them from behind bars?

Even after a Jeff Epstein-style swan song? What then?? Trump the martyr - even bigger and more effective in death?

Prison will happen. The question is - what happens to his lock step crew, and The GOP?
Whether he goes to prison is irrelevant. I can't wait to see his face come judgment day. Hopefully, Jesus will send the true evil down to hell with him. Going to be a great fair trial. The best, believe me.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat May 15, 2021 5:08 pm

Matt -

Who is Jeffrey? I don’t see any poster here named Jeffrey.

I don’t read every thread. Maybe you read them all. Anyway - I’m not a Jeffrey. Or going by any other moniker on this board. Just screen glare.

G G

Post by G G » Mon May 24, 2021 11:55 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:08 pm
Matt -

Who is Jeffrey? I don’t see any poster here named Jeffrey.

I don’t read every thread. Maybe you read them all. Anyway - I’m not a Jeffrey. Or going by any other moniker on this board. Just screen glare.
I think he means Epstein

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic