Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Record Job Openings; Low Growth in Employment. Welcome to Biden's America!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
craig11152

Re: Record Job Openings; Low Growth in Employment. Welcome to Biden's America!

Post by craig11152 » Wed May 19, 2021 6:44 am

As long as the feds throw in an extra $300 a week and job search
requirements are minimal to non-existent people will sit home and collect unemployment.

I no longer directly engage trolls

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 19, 2021 6:49 am

G G wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:51 am
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 7:09 am
G G wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:46 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 10:11 pm
Slave wages IS the plantation.
When did you last hold a job?
I'm also curious Freak. What do you do for a living now?
I seem to remember at least a year ago you getting laid off or something from somewhere.
I would imagine you are back doing something by now.
Just curious.
He is just sitting back, free-riding off the government, not even trying to get a job. He's literally a living, breathing example of why liberal policies damage society. Not willing to work, but if you look at the thread in Chatterbox, he's apparently going to be taking a vacation. A vacation from what though? People like him are why we can't even have an unemployment system.
You are a great example of why birth control should be used. You don't know anything about me, and you never will. How do I know you don't fuck horses all day and all night? I can make shit up too.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 19, 2021 7:13 am

I am also completely done responding to your pathetic self, GG.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

hanson

Post by hanson » Wed May 19, 2021 7:25 am

G G wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
G G wrote:
I seem to remember at least a year ago you getting laid off or something from somewhere.
Just curious.
I just like sitting back, free-riding off the government, not even trying to get a job. I'm literally a living, breathing example of why liberal policies damage society. Not willing to work. People like me are why we can't even have an unemployment system. I do like to fuck horses as well as sheep, cows, and lamas. I like being a prick. It makes me feel important and helps me deal with my micro-penis condition.

G G

Post by G G » Wed May 19, 2021 7:55 am

Wed May 19, 2021 7:13 am
I am also completely done responding to your pathetic self, GG.
Get a job son!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Wed May 19, 2021 1:01 pm

G G wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:55 am

Get me a job son!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 19, 2021 1:18 pm

For the record, I have served my condo complex well as the vice president of the condo board. I led our board to pick our management company after our live in manager sold her condo and bailed after several Karens harassed her on the board. Have worked for 4 years evaluating contracts and the bids sent to us while dealing with several Karens in this community. This has involved heavy collaboration with our management team to make sound decisions along with helping our technologically challenged 73 year old president.

I am also working part time, but I am not going to give anyone the satisfaction of the details because too many people are childish here.

I am not far from leaving the board due to all the bullshit around.

Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Wed May 19, 2021 4:02 pm

Wed May 19, 2021 1:18 pm
For the record, I have served my condo complex well as the vice president of the condo board. I led our board to pick our management company after our live in manager sold her condo and bailed after several Karens harassed her on the board. Have worked for 4 years evaluating contracts and the bids sent to us while dealing with several Karens in this community. This has involved heavy collaboration with our management team to make sound decisions along with helping our technologically challenged 73 year old president.

I am also working part time, but I am not going to give anyone the satisfaction of the details because too many people are childish here.

i bet you're still taking those checks from uncle sam.

i am sure that your apartment complex appreciates your contributions. It must have taken several hours to find someone to manage the building. build that resume, son!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 19, 2021 4:54 pm

G G wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 4:02 pm

i am sure that your apartment complex appreciates your contributions. It must have taken several hours to find someone to manage the building. build that resume, son!
I have 3-4 hour phone calls with our president total over the week. We have situations that require a strategic response. And it's condo complex. I own my shit, you fucking turd bastard cunt nugget.

We had to interview several companies for several hours, and we have to budget several hundred thousands of dollars. Have you ever had to do that, fuckface?

Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Wed May 19, 2021 5:14 pm

Wed May 19, 2021 4:54 pm
G G wrote:

I have 3-4 hour phone calls with our president total over the week. We have situations that require a strategic response. And it's condo complex. I own my shit, you fucking turd bastard cunt nugget.

We had to interview several companies for several hours, and we have to budget several hundred thousands of dollars. Have you ever had to do that, fuckface?
No!

I have had real jobs with real responsibilities.

Son, you need to develop a work ethic.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 19, 2021 7:10 pm

You need to learn how to shut your yap if you only have insults.

Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Wed May 19, 2021 7:38 pm

I own my shit, you fucking turd bastard cunt nugget.

Have you ever had to do that, fuckface?
Wed May 19, 2021 7:10 pm
You need to learn how to shut your yap if you only have insults.

hanson

Post by hanson » Wed May 19, 2021 10:08 pm

G G wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
G G wrote:
Just curious.
I'm just sitting back, free-riding off the government, not even trying to get a job. I'm literally a living, breathing example of why republ policies damage society. People like me are why we can't even have an unemployment system.

hanson

Post by hanson » Wed May 19, 2021 10:09 pm

G G wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 5:14 pm
G G wrote:

WHY NOT!

I have never had real jobs with real responsibilities.

Son, help me to develop a work ethic.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri May 21, 2021 5:12 pm

This article came up on my phone this morning. In a nutshell, the job shortage is corporate greed. Companies don't want to share profits.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/20/brie ... wages.html

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic