Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Communist Saboteurs Shut Down Pipeline, Gas Prices Soar

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Communist Saboteurs Shut Down Pipeline, Gas Prices Soar

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon May 10, 2021 6:48 pm

Biden thinks it's Russia. More likely China. They sent us a deadly virus already. Gas prices are soaring, causing big inflation, and ruining Trump's robust economy. People already gave up lavish international vacations. Now people are buying RVs, so they are trying to ruin that with high gas prices. New Yorkers will have go back to skiing in the Catskills instead of the Swiss Alps.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0Zi5LiMh ... ite&ss=a99

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Re: Communist Saboteurs Shut Down Pipeline, Gas Prices Soar

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 10, 2021 7:04 pm

It IS Russia, you fucking psycho.

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon May 10, 2021 7:43 pm

Clicked on the link and read the story. Didn't see any mention of communist saboteurs.

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:11 pm

It was Communist hackers, whose parent organization is under control of the Kremlin.

We need to do something like this to them.

The next time they do this, consider the attack to be an act of war, and pop off some nukes. That will (maybe) teach them a lesson.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat May 29, 2021 7:12 pm

paul8539 wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:11 pm
It was Communist hackers, whose parent organization is under control of the Kremlin.

We need to do something like this to them.

The next time they do this, consider the attack to be an act of war, and pop off some nukes. That will (maybe) teach them a lesson.
Incinerating them usually puts a damper on their evening.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Sat May 29, 2021 7:53 pm

I find it interesting that lost in this is that for decades the people who work at high levels of security have said that the lack of internet safety by companies is lacking and it's only a mater of time. Probably a mater of, 'we cannot afford the cost.' The repair cost a lot more than the precautionary work.
I also find it interesting that the pipeline companies don't need to inform the Fed Gov. that hey were even hacked. Maybe if they spent the lobbying money more wisely they wouldn't be in this position.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:28 pm

I say that we hack the hackers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic