Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Liberal Karen (Also a B*tch)

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lidoshuffle

Re: Liberal Karen (Also a B*tch)

Post by lidoshuffle » Wed May 05, 2021 10:59 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:48 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:05 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-sho ... -veYJjnXXI

Ok Liberals, go ahead, explain this...
I"m not a liberal, so I won't attempt to explain it.

But I read the story over a couple of times and I can't see where it said she was a liberal either.
You think maybe, no, positively, she watched too much CNN, MSNBC, read NY Times and deduced that all cops are killers and out to get a person because of the shade of their skin, and not because of the crime perpetuated? She's a Liberal...

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Wed May 05, 2021 11:01 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:09 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:03 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:

But I read the story over a couple of times and I can't see where it said she was a liberal either.
She isn't a liberal. A true liberal wouldn't act that way. She was a far left, anti-cop, Marxist whack job. Sadly, she is teaching someone's children and has a union to protect her.
Didn't read that in the story either. Could be, she's a cop hating Trump supporter like the ones who stormed your Capitol
on Jan 6.
Ahh yes, the classic Liberal deflection, "But Trump, But Trump, Orange man bad, But Trump blah blah blah"....

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 05, 2021 11:05 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 11:01 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:09 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:03 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:

She isn't a liberal. A true liberal wouldn't act that way. She was a far left, anti-cop, Marxist whack job. Sadly, she is teaching someone's children and has a union to protect her.
Didn't read that in the story either. Could be, she's a cop hating Trump supporter like the ones who stormed your Capitol
on Jan 6.
Ahh yes, the classic Liberal deflection, "But Trump, But Trump, Orange man bad, But Trump blah blah blah"....

Clearly, you didn't read my post. I stated emphatically I'm not a liberal. I despise liberal;s.

It was Bryce who disagreed with your characterization of the lady's political ideology and offered an alternate explanation for her actions. I simply offered a second, alternative.

In no way did I attempt to deflect blame onto Mr Trump.
lidoshuffle wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 10:59 am
You think maybe, no, positively, she watched too much CNN, MSNBC, read NY Times and deduced that all cops are killers and out to get a person because of the shade of their skin, and not because of the crime perpetuated? She's a Liberal...
I don't watch any of those. I've just made a note to myself not to start.

Wouldn't want to get turned into a liberal.

I'll add FOX News to that list for their shoddy journalism. They neglected to mention her politics.

Just left us all guessing.

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic