Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Caitlyn Jenner

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Caitlyn Jenner

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun May 02, 2021 4:24 pm

I saw this on a couple different places now. Caitlyn Jenner says transgenders shouldn't get to participate on girls' sports teams because it 'just isn't fair'

https://www.businessinsider.com/caitlyn ... rts-2021-5
Last edited by Deleted User 14896 on Mon May 03, 2021 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Turkeytop

Re: Caitlyn Jenner

Post by Turkeytop » Sun May 02, 2021 6:07 pm

I thought we had seen the end of this transgender stuff after the departure of Bidengirl. But it goes on and on. :rolleyes

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 02, 2021 6:08 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:07 pm
I thought we had seen the end of this transgender stuff after the departure of Bidengirl. But it goes on and on. :rolleyes
It’s the song that never ends...

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun May 02, 2021 7:55 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 6:08 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
I'm sorry.
I just found it interesting.

This may be the first time a professional transgender athlete has weighed in on the topic. It would seem her opinion would be somewhat more authorative than a bureaucrat.

Do you disagree?

Perhaps Turkey or yourself have played professional or collegiate sports. Share your experiences on the field. And how you agree or disagree with Jenner.

If you have played sports.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun May 02, 2021 8:19 pm

You're full of shit, "Mike". In Chatterbox you just brought back a "tranny" thread...
from January.

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun May 02, 2021 8:35 pm

How about transvestism? Surely that sport has its devotees on this board.

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:46 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:19 pm
You're full of shit, "Mike". In Chatterbox you just brought back a "tranny" thread...
from January.
Yes, I fully realize I "put the paddles" to an old thread. I had remembered that back when that thread was active, our London friend had said he had no idea who Elliott Page was.

After reading the article, and seeing the picture of Page in the article, I thought it was a nice opportunity to familiarize Turkey with Elliott. Myself, I thought it was a nice article. Hopefully Turkey felt the same.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 02, 2021 11:22 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:55 pm
Rate This wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
I'm sorry.

This may be the first time a professional transgender athlete has weighed in on the topic. It would seem her opinion would be somewhat more authorative than a bureaucrat.

Do you disagree?

Perhaps Turkey or yourself have played professional or collegiate sports. Share your experiences on the field. And how you agree or disagree with Jenner.

Can you think of any other professional trans athletes?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon May 03, 2021 12:25 am

Wasn't Gordie Howe a trans?

G G

Post by G G » Mon May 03, 2021 12:48 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:22 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:55 pm
Rate This wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
I'm sorry.

Do you disagree?

Fallon Fox.

Fox is an MMA fighter who broke two women's skulls.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon May 03, 2021 1:25 am

MMA. Any contest in which the object is to kill or maim one's opponent is not worthy of being called a sport. It ranks somewhere between dog fighting and roller derby,

G G

Post by G G » Mon May 03, 2021 2:33 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:25 am
MMA. Any contest in which the object is to kill or maim one's opponent is not worthy of being called a sport. It ranks somewhere between dog fighting and roller derby,
that isn't the object though. the object of combat sports is to use your body as a tool to beat your opponent. It is an exhibition of the synergy between your body and mind.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 03, 2021 6:44 am

Again with "I seen."

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon May 03, 2021 6:46 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:25 am
I believe I'll agree with you on this.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon May 03, 2021 7:30 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:22 pm

Franklin Pierce University senior CeCe Telfer became an NCAA women’s track and field national champion in 2019.

Telfer, a biological male, completed the 400-meter hurdles with a time of 57.53 seconds — more than a second faster than his nearest rival. Earlier in the day, he earned All-America First Team honors in the 100-meter hurdles.
In the spring of 2019, Mary Gregory, a biological male, boasted that he dominated at a Raw Powerlifting Federation competition in Virginia.

He also broke four women’s world records: Masters world squat record, open world bench record, Masters world deadlift record, and Masters world total record.
At a Connecticut high school women’s track championship in 2019, two biological men left their opponents in the dust.

Terry Miller set a girls’ state indoor record for the 55-meter dash, completing the race in 6.95 seconds.

Andraya Yearwood — another biological male — placed second with a time of 7.23 seconds.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic