Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Enough with the transgender hate

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
hanson

Re: Enough with the transgender hate

Post by hanson » Sat May 01, 2021 10:19 pm

Thanks Mark!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat May 01, 2021 10:42 pm

Is it just me, or does the grass suddenly seem a bit greener in here?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat May 01, 2021 10:53 pm

Yep. She needs a lot of therapy for her transphobia. Hope she gets help. I'm so glad I don't have to hear it....until the next incarnation.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 01, 2021 11:08 pm

Thank you very much, MW!!

The censorship king from out of state.

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Sat May 01, 2021 11:53 pm

About damn time!

Unfortunately I think MCRF is right... I fear they'll come right back...

take this job and shove it

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 02, 2021 9:00 am

MW should be on the lookout for a new sign up for "Transgender Bernie Fan".

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun May 02, 2021 10:48 am

A leopard can't change its spots, and LL can't restrain her hatred. She's so naive, she thinks if she names herself Bidengirl and says she's not LL, people will believe her. But her comments always will give her away. When she returns, and I am sure she will make the attempt, I have faith that we will be able to easily sniff her out...like the rotten dog turd she is.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 am

I don't think it is a she.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 02, 2021 1:07 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 am
Me either.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun May 02, 2021 8:36 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:07 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 am
Me either.
During his/her early days as Lovinlife, it came across like he was a gay male.

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

G G

Post by G G » Mon May 03, 2021 1:23 am

It isn't hate to point out things that are true.

There are people who have legitimate gender dysphoria, but their treatment does not help address the condition. There needs to be a bold line cut between the autogynephiles and people who are sincerely dysphoric. The problem is that trannies are steadfast against "gatekeeping", but the problem is that "gatekeeping" is how a community self-regulates.

So when you have trannies out here stealing from legitimate charities, raping children, raping each other, there is a tranny omertà where they would rather have people in their community suffer than to have real leadership that would result in normalizing mental health through standard practices rather than the "self-medication" route they take now.

This isn't hate. I want them to get help, but that will take their community reinforcing that help is needed. I just think straight people hoping to be more "woke" need to be aware of this phenomenon.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

jadednihilist

Post by jadednihilist » Mon May 03, 2021 7:31 pm

G G wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:23 am

There are people who have legitimate gender dysphoria, but their treatment does not help address the condition. There needs to be a bold line cut between the autogynephiles and people who are sincerely dysphoric. The problem is that trannies are steadfast against "gatekeeping", but the problem is that "gatekeeping" is how a community self-regulates.

So when you have trannies out here stealing from legitimate charities, raping children, raping each other, there is a tranny omertà where they would rather have people in their community suffer than to have real leadership that would result in normalizing mental health through standard practices rather than the "self-medication" route they take now.

This isn't hate. I want them to get help, but that will take their community reinforcing that help is needed. I just think straight people hoping to be more "woke" need to be aware of this phenomenon.
Don't confuse your bigotry with genuine concern. You're using the same style of mental gymnastics that was used to justify "conversion therapy" and eugenics.

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

G G

Post by G G » Mon May 03, 2021 9:33 pm

jadednihilist wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:31 pm
G G wrote:

Don't confuse your bigotry with genuine concern. You're using the same style of mental gymnastics that was used to justify "conversion therapy" and eugenics.
It isn't bigotry to believe that a man who wants to cut his penis off and who will inject themselves with all sorts of hormones that do not match the genetic makeup of their body is mentally ill. It isn't mental gymnastics to claim concern as a Christian when there appears to be a social contagion in play that is manipulating this to a certain degree. The one who is doing mental gymnastics here is the one who equates a call for mental health assistance for someone who would want to remove a well-functioning penis and load up on hormones at the risk of their health and well-being with practices such as conversion therapy and eugenics.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

jadednihilist

Post by jadednihilist » Tue May 04, 2021 9:12 am

G G wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 9:33 pm
jadednihilist wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:31 pm
G G wrote:

It isn't bigotry to believe that a man who wants to cut his penis off and who will inject themselves with all sorts of hormones that do not match the genetic makeup of their body is mentally ill. It isn't mental gymnastics to claim concern as a Christian when there appears to be a social contagion in play that is manipulating this to a certain degree. The one who is doing mental gymnastics here is the one who equates a call for mental health assistance for someone who would want to remove a well-functioning penis and load up on hormones at the risk of their health and well-being with practices such as conversion therapy and eugenics.
Just because you do not approve of someone's personal choices that have zero bearing on your own life doesn't mean said behavior is at all pathological. The notion of people performing gender-affirming medical procedures seems to be imposing disproportionate distress on your own psyche. General research indicates that the mental health of transgendered individuals improves dramatically post-op. The individuals who undergo procedures have absolute agency to make those decisions for themselves - just as I do not worry about the quality of your food choices, abundance or lack of body decorations, sexual orientation, gender identity, hair and clothing style, drinking or smoking habits. Those are your choices and you have the absolute right to make them.

However, you go beyond basic disapproval; you pathologize transgenderism, which in and of itself is not a pathological disorder. Your posts add to the recent dialogue of generalizing of a few bad actors who happen to be transgendered to the entire transgendered community. That transcends concern and crosses the threshold into bigotry. Transgenderism is not going to go away, so I truly hope you are able to open your mind make peace with a horrifically mistreated demographic by an insecure and overly judgmental society.

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic