Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trannies inability to accept reality is truly pitiful. They need help.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Trannies inability to accept reality is truly pitiful. They need help.

Post by Turkeytop » Sat May 01, 2021 9:21 am

Lovinlife wrote: So, this XX, who is making the decision to act like an XY, says she "collapsed" after being made to wear a dress:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... esses.html

These people clearly can't accept reality. It's over whelming for them. They need our love, care, and help. They are truly sick in the head.
The transgender community represents 0.6 % of the US population, but is the subject of about 80 % of Lovinlife's posts.

Why is that?

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 01, 2021 10:55 am

Bidengirl wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:45 am
So, this XX, who is making the decision to act like an XY, says she "collapsed" after being made to wear a dress:

These people clearly can't accept reality. It's over whelming for them. They need our love, care, and help. They are truly sick in the head.
I can't imagine going thru life with so much hate in your heart. You're a sad soul, LL.

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat May 01, 2021 11:55 am

Lovinlife wrote:
I have no idea what an "LL" is.
Just look in your mirror. Which is something you probably do constantly anyway.

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat May 01, 2021 12:37 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:19 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:55 am
Bidengirl wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:45 am
So, this XX, who is making the decision to act like an XY, says she "collapsed" after being made to wear a dress:

I can't imagine going thru life with so much hate in your heart. You're a sad soul, LL.
I have no idea what an "LL" is. I think he was a rapper in the 80's.

How can you interpret anyone's love of reality for a hatred of anybody?
Reality?!? You keep denying you're LL when EVERYBODY on the site knows it. Proving you have hate in your heart for yourself.

You're a sad soul, LL.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat May 01, 2021 3:54 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:35 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:21 am
Lovinlife wrote: So, this XX, who is making the decision to act like an XY, says she "collapsed" after being made to wear a dress:

The transgender community represents 0.6 % of the US population, but is the subject of about 80 % of Lovinlife's posts.

Why is that?
Whoever this "Lovinlife" is, represents .00000003% of the population, but is the subject of 100% of Turkeytop's posts.

Step away from the stove, because you just got burned, bitch!
So you’re saying this “LL” is an insignificant person?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat May 01, 2021 8:20 pm

She's unraveling. It won't be long now.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic