Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Re-Opening Schedule for Michigan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Re-Opening Schedule for Michigan

Post by Bryce » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:22 pm

zzand wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:58 am
As for DC, the last time I was there it was a single reason. To visit the Wall. I felt as though I was on hallowed ground and sat there for along time just taking it in and paying respects to those listed there. It is like on other place in the city and I highly suggest a visit there to experience it for yourself.
I agree. The only other place I've visited state side that impacted me more was the memorial park at the former site of the twin towers in N.Y.C.

Hoping your family and loved ones have a speedy and problem free recovery from their latest go round of the virus

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:41 pm

Thank you sir and one day I hope to visit memorial Park. My oldest took her family there and said it was just a special moment for them to be there....

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:04 pm

My county has the highest vaccination rates in the state, yet we also have above-average infection rates at the moment. We had 10 people died in our county from covid last week, all but one were younger than 50.

We are in weird times.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat May 01, 2021 12:10 am

zzand wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:58 am
I have been known to drive down the road, alone, with my mask on but only because I am so used to wearing the damn thing I forget it is there. I know I have a certain amount of Covid PTSD and I am sure those who have some form of it are in the majority. As for DC, the last time I was there it was a single reason. To visit the Wall. I felt as though I was on hallowed ground and sat there for along time just taking it in and paying respects to those listed there. It is like on other place in the city and I highly suggest a visit there to experience it for yourself. Finally, my state is Republican top to bottom, with the odd Democrat pocket and we have one of the highest vaccine rates in the country with almost 5 million fully vaccinated. The political angle on this doesn't play...period.
Indiana is the exception, not the rule. Alabama rates are in the toilet. New England and New York are making their way towards the 70% target quickly.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 10, 2021 7:42 pm

We accomplished the first goal today, surpassing 55%. Required remote work ends in 2 weeks!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic