Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Transgender Suicide Hotline Charity ripped off by... Trannies!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
hanson

Re: Transgender Suicide Hotline Charity ripped off by... Trannies!

Post by hanson » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:52 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:10 am
hanson wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:07 am
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:36 pm
Whoever it is, is obsessed with transgender people.
Maybe he accidentally married one
for someone who is no longer relevant, i seem to be a high percentage of what you talk about.

keep building that palace in your mind for me to live rent free in!
I thought you were ignoring me

G G

Post by G G » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:41 am

hanson wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:52 pm
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
ZenithCKLW wrote:
for someone who is no longer relevant, i seem to be a high percentage of what you talk about.

oh i throw my fanbois a bone now and again.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:31 am

G G wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:44 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:33 pm
G G wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:22 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:12 pm
G G wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:13 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:43 pm
G G wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:11 pm
This thread is a fantastic example of how the liberal refuses to remain on-topic when the topic frightens them.
And a perfect example of someone who talks about someone with an opposing point of view as if they are a zoo animal.
you haven't even offered a point of view. what is your point of view on this topic?
You are such a stupid fucking douchebag. What is the topic anyway....that there are dishonest transexuals? You're right, there are. There are also dishonest heterosexuals, dishonest homosexuals, and dishonest bisexuals. The fact that you are so obsessed with "trannies" is something you might want to look into. Probably not healthy.
The topic is that while private citizens could see that there was a problem going on with these trannies, but the government refused to investigate them. they were using their status as trannies to exploit the system. And even when it was discovered they ripped off a suicide hotline, the people who took over, which included a TRANNY BABYFUR, they defended them!
So a gross injustice happened in this country. Stop the presses.
When injustice happens you can't just sit back and observe. Not everyone can be engaged with every issue, but some people have to get engaged in some issues. I surely hope you aren't suggesting this is something that should just be buried and forgotten.
So of all the injustices affecting millions in this country you chose the one that doesn’t matter a bit to anybody? I don’t give a rats ass about the topic.

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:24 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:31 am
G G wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
G G wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
G G wrote:
Rate This wrote:
G G wrote:
This thread is a fantastic example of how the liberal refuses to remain on-topic when the topic frightens them.
And a perfect example of someone who talks about someone with an opposing point of view as if they are a zoo animal.
you haven't even offered a point of view. what is your point of view on this topic?
You are such a stupid fucking douchebag. What is the topic anyway....that there are dishonest transexuals? You're right, there are. There are also dishonest heterosexuals, dishonest homosexuals, and dishonest bisexuals. The fact that you are so obsessed with "trannies" is something you might want to look into. Probably not healthy.
The topic is that while private citizens could see that there was a problem going on with these trannies, but the government refused to investigate them. they were using their status as trannies to exploit the system. And even when it was discovered they ripped off a suicide hotline, the people who took over, which included a TRANNY BABYFUR, they defended them!
When injustice happens you can't just sit back and observe. Not everyone can be engaged with every issue, but some people have to get engaged in some issues. I surely hope you aren't suggesting this is something that should just be buried and forgotten.
So of all the injustices affecting millions in this country you chose the one that doesn’t matter a bit to anybody? I don’t give a rats ass about the topic.
I think gg gets the rocks off thinking about trannies

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:25 am

hanson wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:24 am
Rate This wrote:
G G wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
G G wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
G G wrote:
Rate This wrote:
G G wrote:
I think gg gets the rocks off thinking about trannies
No doubt. He's probably a closet tranny. You just know he dresses up in heels and pantyhose and looks in the mirror when nobody is home.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:41 am

But, does he sing show tunes while doing so?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:48 am

G G wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:41 am
hanson wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:52 pm
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
ZenithCKLW wrote:

oh i throw my fanbois a bone now and again.
I think gg is the biggest prick on this board. he's always been like that but seems to be getting worse. maybe it is due to disease progression of untreated syphilis

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:53 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:41 am

The censorship king from out of state.

G G

Post by G G » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:20 pm

Rate This wrote:
G G wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
G G wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
G G wrote:
Rate This wrote:
G G wrote:
if you dont care about the topic, then don't click on it and respond to it. simple as that, eh?

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

G G

Post by G G » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:21 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:53 am
Bryce wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:41 am
How woke

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:16 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:54 pm
jadednihilist wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:24 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:35 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:10 pm
So, are GG, Bidengirl, LL and Mr.Reason all the same creature?
Keep peddling your conspiracy theories.

I have one account, just like you have one particular chromosome. You're either XX or XY. Everything else is feelings, gender dysphoria, mental retardation, and fairy tales.

It might be useful to review some 9th grade biology.

Humans typically have 23 pairs of chromosome types. X and Y represent individual sex chromosomes, which are generally paired as the XX and XY (i.e. more than 1 chromosome) called karyotypes. Note that while most humans carry XX and XY karytoypes, there are many other X and Y combinations that exist in the natural world. For starters, I encourage you to read The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans.
There are two biological sexes.

XX and XY.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:44 am
Women are XX.

Men are XY.

Science, facts, and evidence don’t care about your feelings.
you are repeating yourself

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic