Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gender dysphoria is a real thing

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

LL: The Sequel

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:40 pm

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

jadednihilist

Re: Gender dysphoria is a real thing

Post by jadednihilist » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:50 pm

I will go on the record predicting that the American Psychiatric Association will officially declassify gender dysphoria as a psychiatric disorder easily within the next decade. There's limited evidence to suggest gender identity in and of itself causes psychological distress beyond the impacts of widespread bigotry on gender-diverse crowds, similar to homosexuality, which was considered a psychiatric disorder by the APA up until the early 1970s. Gender and sex are treated as two different things in science... keep up with the literature!

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:21 pm

In the 1980's, Dr. Andrew Dice Clay said it best. Simple to understand and directly to the point.

I quote, "Either you suck dick, or, you don't suck dick."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:12 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:21 pm
In the 1980's, Dr. Andrew Dice Clay said it best. Simple to understand and directly to the point.

I quote, "Either you suck dick, or, you don't suck dick."
Gender is who you go to bed as, sexual orientation is who you go to bed with. Don't get the two twisted.

The sooner Bidengirl gets a boot up her bigoted cunt, the better.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:52 pm

There are few things that are measured worse than gender dysphoria.

There are several scales that have varying degrees of validity, but the treatment and dispensary of medication to treat gender dysphoria is predicated on basically asking the person "do you think you are a gender other than what aligns with your sex characteristics?" Once you tell the doctor "yes", they will basically give you all types of titty skittles and drugs you want.

There are severe problems with this approach. One is that trannies often have other disorders. Don't believe me, look it up. So the solution? Feeding them drugs that mess with their hormones.

But these drugs are simply handed out with "informed consent".

These people need mental health help.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic