Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The inconsistency of the NAACP and LGBTQbert

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: The inconsistency of the NAACP and LGBTQbert

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:38 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:55 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:49 pm
Your consistency of ignorance and trolling is noted.

Also:

5. You agree not to routinely and purposely post material in forum topics that is wholly unrelated to the intended purpose of the topic.

What about the NAACP would you like to contribute?

Hmmmm, where have I heard that comment before? That's right! In the DB Repository!
MrReason wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:23 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:15 pm
MrReason wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:14 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:44 pm
MrReason wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 am
Just in case you were wondering, I'm not going to get the COVID-19 vaccination. Never. It's my body and my right.
Good. Glad to know that.

Now get back to DBR, where you came from.
1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
And your point is?
5. You agree not to routinely and purposely post material in forum topics that is wholly unrelated to the intended purpose of the topic.

Please go away. You were banned many times and nobody wants you here.

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:59 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:49 pm
Your consistency of ignorance and trolling is noted.

Also:

What about the NAACP would you like to contribute?
It's just that you're just such a brilliant poster on this board and have been for so many years, it's only right that everyone should be given the opportunity to read all of your past works.

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... &start=950

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:58 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:34 pm
Well, look what we have here:

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:06 pm
You have a valid point GG. However, there are guidelines posted on the very top of this website that include:

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

6. You agree not to register multiple user accounts for the sole purpose of either (i) thwarting the "friend / foe" settings of other users or (ii) promulgating/ " bumping" a particular forum topic.
Yep, that's me! I posted it and readily admit it. But I posted it while using my one and only username/account. Not multiple times and under a banned account. Like you.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:39 pm

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:44 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:32 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:58 pm
Bidengirl wrote:

Honeyman wrote:
You have a valid point GG. However, there are guidelines posted on the very top of this website that include:

6. You agree not to register multiple user accounts for the sole purpose of either (i) thwarting the "friend / foe" settings of other users or (ii) promulgating/ " bumping" a particular forum topic.
Yep, that's me! I posted it and readily admit it. But I posted it while using my one and only username/account. Not multiple times and under a banned account. Like you.
So, when you post it, it's you. But when someone else posts it (who is not me) then it's me?

How does anyone know you're not behind multiple accounts? You're already a hypocrite, citing anyone (expect for you) who posts anything about the rules here is me. Asinine.

Anyway, to stay within the topic and rules, you are as inconsistent as the groups in the title.

:rollin
Because EVERYBODY on the site knows you are using multiple accounts and have been banned multiple times, trollinlife. You are actually think the people on this board are so stupid not to realize that's it's you coming back again and again and again, when in actuality, it's beyond obvious. And the fact that you keep denying it, proves what a dishonest pile of shit you really are.

Go away.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:55 pm

C U Next Tuesday. Do you know what that stands for, troll? Fucking waste of oxygen.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:14 am

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:32 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:58 pm
Bidengirl wrote:

Honeyman wrote:

So, when you post it, it's you. But when someone else posts it (who is not me) then it's me?

How does anyone know you're not behind multiple accounts? You're already a hypocrite, citing anyone (expect for you) who posts anything about the rules here is me. Asinine.

Anyway, to stay within the topic and rules, you are as inconsistent as the groups in the title.

:rollin
This schtick gets old when you post using the exact same material over and over again. Time to start counting words. At least then the threads you are involved in will have substance.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic