Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Caitlyn Jenner running for Governor of California

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Caitlyn Jenner running for Governor of California

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:05 am

Bill Maher had a great line. Her campaign slogan is, "Getting rid of the sack in Sacramento".

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:51 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:05 am
Bill Maher had a great line. Her campaign slogan is, "Getting rid of the sack in Sacramento".
Did she though?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Caitlyn who?

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:09 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:46 pm
Caitlyn who?
The only woman to ever win an Olympic Gold metal in the men's division.

I no longer directly engage trolls

tigerwings

Post by tigerwings » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:43 pm

Newsom won't get recalled, he still has support in the state.

Newsom has a 53 percent approval rating and 56 percent would vote to keep per a poll in late march.

It only takes about 1.5 million signatures in a state of about 40 million to do a recall.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:44 pm

If she were to get elected the next stalemate will be which bathroom must she use?

jadednihilist

Post by jadednihilist » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:06 pm

I can't wait until the normalization of transgendered/gender-fluid individuals gets to the point that we no longer have the odd obsession of what a 71-year old does with their genitals.

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:56 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:18 pm
He might win.

He encompasses everything this generation values: confusion, ignorance, and a lack of any motivation to be productive.
Oooh...so bold calling her "he".

Oooh...so bold with your bullshit creed.

Oooh...so FULL OF FUCKING SHIT pretending you are a new poster when EVERYBODY on the site knows you are the multiple-timed banned LL.

Go to hell. Or at the very least back to the DB repository where you belong.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:03 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:56 pm
Oooh...so FULL OF FUCKING SHIT pretending you are a new poster when EVERYBODY on the site knows you are the multiple-timed banned LL.

Yourself and I seem to have a different viewpoint. Let's say that bidengirl is the user formally known as LovinLife.

You believe she should be banished to the Buzzboard Suppository based upon posting done under her old username.

I feel that should not happen until she makes posts under this reincarnated username that merit expulsion.

What was it Billy Joel sing:
"You may be right, I may be crazy".

matt1

Post by matt1 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:14 pm

Check out TMZ website because Harvey Levin is a fan of Caitlyn Jenner & those damn Kardashians!!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:17 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:03 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Yourself and I seem to have a different viewpoint. Let's say that bidengirl is the user formally known as LovinLife.

You believe she should be banished to the Buzzboard Suppository based upon posting done under her old username.

I feel that should not happen until she makes posts under this reincarnated username that merit expulsion.

We all know this is the same person. She got banned as LL, Mr. Reason, some other fake name, etc.

Is it your contention that you can simply change usernames, disrespect MW and everybody who tries to contribute to the site, and that is acceptable?

Yep, we do have a different viewpoint, Mike.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:00 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:17 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

We all know this is the same person. She got banned as LL, Mr. Reason, some other fake name, etc.

Is it your contention that you can simply change usernames, disrespect MW and everybody who tries to contribute to the site, and that is acceptable?

How does it feel being lectured on maturity by a "clever" username insinuating his cock is long?
Last edited by Matt on Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:24 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:00 am
Honeyman wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

How does it feel being lectured on maturity by a "clever" username insinuating his cocktail is long?
It might feel worse if it wasn’t so long on lecture and short on logic. Whoever this clown is they are simply daring us to pick a fight. It will crumble sooner or later.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:02 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:24 am
Matt wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:00 am
Honeyman wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

How does it feel being lectured on maturity by a "clever" username insinuating his cocktail is long?
It might feel worse if it wasn’t so long on lecture and short on logic. Whoever this clown is they are simply daring us to pick a fight. It will crumble sooner or later.
I just noticed that my phone autocorrected to cocktail instead of cock. :red

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:31 am

Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am

Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never been banned, I have no idea what an "LL" is, and I have just as much of a right as you do to post here.
This is proof positive that everything you say is full of shit. Again, EVERYBODY on this board knows who you are. The fact that you deny it, only reinforces what a liar and shitbag you are. You actually think you are smarter than everybody on the board, when you are really the most naive.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic