Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Caitlyn Jenner running for Governor of California

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Caitlyn Jenner running for Governor of California

Post by Matt » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:19 am

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:24 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:31 am
Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am

Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never been banned, I have no idea what an "LL" is, and I have just as much of a right as you do to post here.
This is proof positive that everything you say is full of shit. Again, EVERYBODY on this board knows who you are. The fact that you deny it, only reinforces what a liar and shitbag you are. You actually think you are smarter than everybody on the board, when you are really the most naive.
Maybe this will refresh his/her/its memory.

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... &start=950

Admitting you have a problem is the second step. The first step is finding a problem you really enjoy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:22 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:04 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Bidengirl wrote:

Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never been banned, I have no idea what an "LL" is, and I have just as much of a right as you do to post here.
This is proof positive that everything you say is full of shit. Again, EVERYBODY on this board knows who you are. The fact that you deny it, only reinforces what a liar and shitbag you are. You actually think you are smarter than everybody on the board, when you are really the most naive.
Saying I'm not what you accuse me of means "proof positive" that I am?

Wow. Please don't go into law enforcement.

I also read the terms of being on this board, and verbally attacking people, like you just did, is not allowed.
Oh put a sock in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:41 am

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:39 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:22 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:04 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Bidengirl wrote:

Saying I'm not what you accuse me of means "proof positive" that I am?

Wow. Please don't go into law enforcement.

I also read the terms of being on this board, and verbally attacking people, like you just did, is not allowed.
Oh put a sock in it.
Again:

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Telling you to put a sock in it doesn’t do that... no matter which of your four or five user names this is.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:41 am

Bidengirl wrote:

Again:

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
Hmmm, where have I heard that before? Oh, that';s right!
MrReason wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:14 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:44 pm
MrReason wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 am
Just in case you were wondering, I'm not going to get the COVID-19 vaccination. Never. It's my body and my right.
Good. Glad to know that.

Now get back to DBR, where you came from.

The censorship king from out of state.

kager

Post by kager » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:04 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:41 am
Bidengirl wrote:

Again:

Hmmm, where have I heard that before? Oh, that';s right!
MrReason wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:14 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:44 pm
MrReason wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:01 am
Just in case you were wondering, I'm not going to get the COVID-19 vaccination. Never. It's my body and my right.
Good. Glad to know that.

Now get back to DBR, where you came from.
MrDementiaGirl

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun May 02, 2021 12:28 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:04 am
craig11152 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:46 am
There is gong to be some both ways.
Nice pun! :lol
I was sort of surprised none of you commented on two words in quotation near the bottom of the announcement in the original post.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon May 03, 2021 8:13 pm

Caitlin Jenner is all about herself. While I wish her well in her life, her family is a train wreck. She has had a chance to be a good example and failed. I defended her until she started making self serving choices and abandoned the transgender community.

The one Republican I would personally consider for California is Dr. Drew. In California, they have gotten too lax in allowing drug addicted people to shit everywhere. Did you know it is extremely difficult for relatives to get their loved one in treatment? I have a problem with that.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon May 03, 2021 8:15 pm

jadednihilist wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:06 pm
I can't wait until the normalization of transgendered/gender-fluid individuals gets to the point that we no longer have the odd obsession of what a 71-year old does with their genitals.
Hear, hear! I don't care whether she has a penis or not.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic