Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

BLM Threatens White Diners In New York City

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
jadednihilist

Re: BLM Threatens White Diners In New York City

Post by jadednihilist » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:42 pm

BLM is too decentralized to really have a single leader. It's more of an idea than an organization. The bad behavior of a few isn't an argument against the broader message behind the idea.

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

TC Talks

Re: BLM Threatens White Diners In New York City

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 05, 2021 8:06 am

Political philosopher Karl Marx was born in Prussia today. Happy Birthday Karl Marx!

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic