Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ted Nugent then: "Covid is a hoax!" Ted Nugent now: "I thought I was gonna die!"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

TC Shuts Up

Re: Ted Nugent then: "Covid is a hoax!" Ted Nugent now: "I thought I was gonna die!"

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:58 am

The Communist Chinese Virus got Nugent. And Con Man Honey Man thinks it's great. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Which would only be expressing another opinion. But not very sweet Honey Man wishes death on Nugent for just expressing an opinion.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Re: Ted Nugent then: "Covid is a hoax!" Ted Nugent now: "I thought I was gonna die!"

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:03 am

Ted who?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:03 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:58 am
The Communist Chinese Virus got Nugent. And Con Man Honey Man thinks it's great. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Which would only be expressing another opinion. But not very sweet Honey Man wishes death on Nugent for just expressing an opinion.
A. It's Honeyman. Not Honey Man. Honeyman. I am named after James Honeyman-Scott, great late Pretenders guitarist.

B. Nowhere in my post did I wish Nugent ill-will or death. All I stated was fact, and posted a link.

C. You're a crazed lunatic, with a tenuous grip on reality. You should seek professional help.

The censorship king from out of state.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:12 am

If memory serves another Covid denier, Chuck Woolrey, also got it. I am sure there are many others and I always have thought it was karma tapping them on the shoulder.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:12 am

A. It's Honeyman. Not Honey Man. Honeyman. I am named after James Honeyman-Scott, great late Pretenders guitarist.
Oh, so you are named after the man who played on Rush Limbaugh's bumper music? You must be so proud when you listened/still listen.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:21 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:12 am

Oh, so you are named after the man who played on Rush Limbaugh's bumper music? You must be so proud when you listened/still listen.
Once again, convoluted logic from a crazy man. Honeyman-Scott died in 1981. I tend to think his music was not made with Limbaugh's future decades away in mind. But continue to add 2 and 2 together to arrive at 54.683 in your distorted view.

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:43 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:21 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:12 am

Once again, convoluted logic from a crazy man. Honeyman-Scott died in 1981. I tend to think his music was not made with Limbaugh's future decades away in mind. But continue to add 2 and 2 together to arrive at 54.683 in your distorted view.

Now cockslong will accuse you of unfairly maligning poor TCSU.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:57 am

Did you notice the warning on those pill bottles you Leftists were prescribed are labelled "MAY CAUSE DITZINESS".

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:23 pm

I don't want Ted to die. I do, however, want him to suffer immensely for the idiocy he has purposely spread regarding COVID. Many with his mindset have put themselves and their families in grave harm at tremendous cost to our health care economy.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:53 pm

Or at least enough to get his head out of his ass and actually do things with his fame that helps people.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:42 pm

I can drink to that! :)

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:47 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:23 pm
I don't want Ted to die. I do, however, want him to suffer immensely for the idiocy he has purposely spread regarding COVID. Many with his mindset have put themselves and their families in grave harm at tremendous cost to our health care economy.
Any idiot that listens to a washed-up white trash rocker deserves what they get.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:03 pm

Is he sure it isn't cat scratch fever?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:48 pm

Or Terminus Eldoradous?

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic