Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

50 Years Ago-Principals and Teachers Paddled Errant Boys-Now Look

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

50 Years Ago-Principals and Teachers Paddled Errant Boys-Now Look

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:34 am

Back 50 or 60 years ago, every school principal and almost all teachers paddled boys to punish them for "misdeeds". Girls were almost never paddled for their misbehavior. Every time the class got unruly, the teacher would pull out his custom made paddle, way larger than necessary, and complete with holes to reduce wind drag and leave welts on their derrieres. Corporal punishment was soon outlawed, partly because it was discriminatory to only paddle boys. Look what they're doing now.

https://breaking911.com/elementary-scho ... -students/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Big Al

Re: 50 Years Ago-Principals and Teachers Paddled Errant Boys-Now Look

Post by Big Al » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:43 am

If liberals were spanked they would understand that actions have consequences.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:47 pm

Big Al wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:43 am
If liberals were spanked they would understand that actions have consequences.
Plenty of them were thanks for playing anyways.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:02 pm

TC Shut Ups:

I'm not seeing the correlation between paddling and the article you linked.
Are you saying this teacher paddled some kids, and as a result is now being charged with a sex crime?
Thanks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:06 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:34 am
Back 50 or 60 years ago, every school principal and almost all teachers paddled boys to punish them for "misdeeds". Girls were almost never paddled for their misbehavior. Every time the class got unruly, the teacher would pull out his custom made paddle, way larger than necessary, and complete with holes to reduce wind drag and leave welts on their derrieres. Corporal punishment was soon outlawed, partly because it was discriminatory to only paddle boys. Look what they're doing now.

Thanks for sharing that important story. You've enlightened all of us.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Turkeytop didn't read the link.

There's a lot of other things likely to be going on here. And Mr. Double Entendre, the paddling in the old days was a historical perspective which pales in comparison.

Kids' being molested in lieu of other punishments as a quid pro quo. Kids afraid to tell their single mothers what happened.

The key is absent fathers. And a society that no longer respects boys and men, and don't believe they are necessary to raise children.

Most sources didn't even report that it was little boys being molested by grown men. People jump to the conclusion that it was girls.

If there were fathers present, they would at least beat the crap out of the principal. Even worse if it were girls. And at least in the past, juries wouldn't have convicted the fathers of a crime. Even the TV character John Walton threatened the older man who kidnapped a young girl. And no one blamed him.

Perpetrators of these crimes need more punishment than "administrative leave" and school union protection. They need to be afraid of a real life deterrent.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:16 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:00 pm
Turkeytop didn't read the link.

You're right. I never read any of your links.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:35 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:34 am

Did they paddle them before or after they molested them?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:51 am

Did they paddle them before or after they molested them?
I suspect that the boys knew that they would be in big trouble at home if they got detention, suspension, or expulsion, and if the single mother found out about what they did, as it would interfere with her job schedule.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Back when I was a kid, I got spanked for doing something that I did not do. Some other kid told my mother that I did something, she told father, and father spanked me. When he later found out that the other kid lied, he just said 'sorry about that'. It was spank first, apologize later.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic