Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"Voter suppression" laws

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: "Voter suppression" laws

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:06 pm
It's funny.

The same people that got their panties in a bunch over "Russian collusion" and "Russian influence on the election" (which never happened btw) are the same nut jobs that are crying over "voter suppression" laws.

See how charged that term is?

The voter ID laws simply make those who are registered American citizens eligible to vote.

Are speeding laws "speed suppression" laws? Are arson laws "fire suppression" laws? Are murder laws "killing suppression" laws?

So, you've got the same group of people saying that Russia stole the Trump election, while defending actual Russians who want to vote in American elections!
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:13 am
We’ve seen where people ACCUSED of terrorism are labeled “terrorists” by the Local 4 newsroom, but consider this: when a healthy woman says “I’m fat. I’m going to stop eating.” What do we do? We tell them to see a counselor or psychiatrist. In that instance, we properly identify the eating disorder and the mental health issue associated with it. But what do you all do when a woman says she’s a man? Rather than call a counselor, you want her to call a surgeon!

100% anti-science, anti-reason, anti-logic, and anti-facts.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:49 pm

They talk about voter suppression. What he really means is suppressing people who aren't supposed to vote, like illegal aliens, dead people, people who moved, people voting hundreds of times in hundreds of places, brought in by busloads illegally for them to vote in other precincts. Just like the Chicago Communist Community Organizers busloads brought in to riot in Kenosha. Trump tried to stop it, but they stole the election, and gave it to a man who is incapacitated like the guy on that Star Trek who could only communicate one or two.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:50 pm

. They don't want anyone handing out a sandwich or a bottle of water to all those dead people lining up to vote.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic