Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Where's Our Stimulus Checks?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Re: Where's Our Stimulus Checks?

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:30 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:36 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:33 pm
In case you didn't know that Big Al is a lowlife, here is your proof.

I believe he's been around here before under a different name.
Some union workers are lazy shiftless no good, don't want to do nothing keener hoser douchebags.
There I said.

Did I call EVERY union worker a lazy shiftless no good, don't do nothing keener hoser douchebag? No I did not.

Big Al is right. Some folks DO deserve to called that name. 99.9% don't of course.
But some do. That's what Al is trying to say.

Think about it boys and girls. Beating up the mail lady because your check didn't come yet? C'mon.
Quit defending this sort of behavior. Critiquing what Big Al said is defending this sort of behavior.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:46 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:30 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

Some union workers are lazy shiftless no good, don't want to do nothing keener hoser douchebags.
There I said.

Did I call EVERY union worker a lazy shiftless no good, don't do nothing keener hoser douchebag? No I did not.

Big Al is right. Some folks DO deserve to called that name. 99.9% don't of course.

Think about it boys and girls. Beating up the mail lady because your check didn't come yet? C'mon.
Quit defending this sort of behavior. Critiquing what Big Al said is defending this sort of behavior.
Apparently there was a car accident and even the Postal Police are saying any connection to the stimulus checks supposedly causing this is not the correct reason so let’s drop that storyline shall we?

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:24 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:46 am
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

There I said.

Apparently there was a car accident and even the Postal Police are saying any connection to the stimulus checks supposedly causing this is not the correct reason so let’s drop that storyline shall we?
So that makes it okay??

In this thread, attention shifted from their horrendous behavior to my use of a disgusting word used to describe disgusting people. The report said something, but even if it wasn't the case, you saw the video, their behavior was inexcusable. Mike is right.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:56 pm

Big Al wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:24 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

There I said.

So that makes it okay??

In this thread, attention shifted from their horrendous behavior to my use of a disgusting word used to describe disgusting people. The report said something, but even if it wasn't the case, you saw the video, their behavior was inexcusable. Mike is right.
No but it’s also pigeonholing something that isn’t responsible or involved in the incident to score political points.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

There I said.

This thread has nothing to do with Unions. Nobody even raised the subject. But when I expressed the belief that Big Al may have been around here before under a different name, instead of trying to refute my idea, you launch into an anti-Union rant.

LL already has that thread going in chatterbox. Take it up there.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:17 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:56 pm
Big Al wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

There I said.

So that makes it okay??

No but it’s also pigeonholing something that isn’t responsible or involved in the incident to score political points.
I don't think anyone really cares why it was done. You do realize that whether those niggers beat that woman for not delivering checks or for hitting their car or for no reason at all, they still are disgusting people who do not deserve the respect typically afforded humans, right?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:52 am

Big Al wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:17 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:56 pm
Big Al wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

There I said.

So that makes it okay??

I don't think anyone really cares why it was done. You do realize that whether those niggers beat that woman for not delivering checks or for hitting their car or for no reason at all, they still are disgusting people who do not deserve the respect typically afforded humans, right?
Well aren’t you charming.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:31 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:11 pm
.... This thread has nothing to do with Unions. Nobody even raised the subject. But when I expressed the belief that Big Al may have been around here before under a different name, instead of trying to refute my idea, you launch into an anti-Union rant ....
Go back and re-read what I posted. I think what I was saying went over your head.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:37 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:31 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:11 pm
.... This thread has nothing to do with Unions. Nobody even raised the subject. But when I expressed the belief that Big Al may have been around here before under a different name, instead of trying to refute my idea, you launch into an anti-Union rant ....
Go back and re-read what I posted. I think what I was saying went over your head.

However you want to characterize your diatribe it had zero relevance to my post to which you, ostensibly, were responding

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic