Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

White Evangelical Kristians not following orders

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Big Al

Re: White Evangelical Kristians not following orders

Post by Big Al » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:21 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:53 pm
Big Al wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:58 pm
The best argument, for or against the vaccine will be whether it is effective and if it results in any unwanted side effects. From what people have told me so far, I don't think that possible side effects would make me not want to take the shot, but the effectiveness will take time to judge. Thus far it seems that there's a soft downside and a promising upside, so people will come around eventually. If they don't, then that's their choice. But if I was a fat guy or over 50, I would desperately want to take it.
Your profile says you're 52.
It also says my name is "Big Al". Therefore, I am obviously also a fat guy and my name is Al. No one uses fake info for their profiles!

WAFM

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:24 am

Big Al wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:21 am
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
The best argument, for or against the vaccine will be whether it is effective and if it results in any unwanted side effects. From what people have told me so far, I don't think that possible side effects would make me not want to take the shot, but the effectiveness will take time to judge. Thus far it seems that there's a soft downside and a promising upside, so people will come around eventually. If they don't, then that's their choice. But if I was a fat guy or over 50, I would desperately want to take it.
It also says my name is "Big Al". Therefore, I am obviously also a fat guy and my name is Al. No one uses fake info for their profiles!

WAFM
So when you say you’ve never been here before we shouldn’t believe that either right?

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:29 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:24 am
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:

WAFM
So when you say you’ve never been here before we shouldn’t believe that either right?
I never said I haven't, but I did say I never deleted my profile.

Keep in mind, this line of discussion is dragging this thread off-topic. Second time you boys have done that. If you don't like what I have to say, use your ignore button. Don't drag shit off-topic because you don't like a guy. Be courteous to your fellow users.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:01 pm

Big Al wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:29 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:24 am
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:

WAFM
I never said I haven't, but I did say I never deleted my profile.

Keep in mind, this line of discussion is dragging this thread off-topic. Second time you boys have done that. If you don't like what I have to say, use your ignore button. Don't drag shit off-topic because you don't like a guy. Be courteous to your fellow users.
Have you checked into the wrong forum by mistake?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:39 pm

Crab is the real deal. Krab is the fake fish meat that they try to pass off as real. The same is true of Christians and Kristians who believe in things like Prosperity faith and Bigotry. So in a way yes, the Christian organization known as the KKK would be an example of Kristians, but the label is much wider than that.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:14 pm

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic