Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A New Website To Inspire Us All

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

A New Website To Inspire Us All

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:03 pm

Click and be inspired!

https://www.45office.com/

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Re: A New Website To Inspire Us All

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:07 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:03 pm
Click and be inspired!

I’m inspired to let them know that when it loads on an iPhone in safari the words at the top are all jumbled due to a sizing issue causing several lines to overlap.

Otherwise this is a way to collect names and information for soliciting donations. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a web store to make money off of his followers soon.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:19 pm

Bryce wrote:
Click and be inspired!

Inspired?

For what?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:41 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:19 pm
Bryce wrote:
Click and be inspired!

Inspired?

For what?
Inspired that even though you may be brash and uncouth, have 48 percent of Americans, the deep state, the main stream media complex and a bevy of leftists demonizing and plotting your demise on a daily basis, with perseverance and acumen, you too could orchestrate developing and implementation of the Trump Vaccine (If Nancy can call it the "Trump Virus," I can call it the "Trump Vaccine") and bringing it to the American people in record time, saving countless lives.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:49 pm

But how can a vaccine save lives from a nonexistent virus? A liberal hoax?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:03 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:41 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:19 pm
Bryce wrote:
Click and be inspired!

Inspired?

For what?
Inspired that even though you may be brash and uncouth, have 48 percent of Americans, the deep state, the main stream media complex and a bevy of leftists demonizing and plotting your demise on a daily basis, with perseverance and acumen, you too could orchestrate developing and implementation of the Trump Vaccine (If Nancy can call it the "Trump Virus," I can call it the "Trump Vaccine") and bringing it to the American people in record time, saving countless lives.
51.3% is what’s against him not 48%. The rollout as originally constituted was a flaming disaster.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:10 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:03 pm

The rollout as originally constituted was a flaming disaster.
Bullshit.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:11 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:10 pm
Rate This wrote:

Bullshit.
It lacked quite a bit of the planning necessary for quick and effective distribution in a centrally coordinated manner leaving states to fend for themselves on acquiring it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:22 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:11 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Bullshit.
It lacked quite a bit of the planning necessary for quick and effective distribution in a centrally coordinated manner leaving states to fend for themselves on acquiring it.
Ahh, so the state's are responsible for fucking things up?

By the end of January, West Virginia and South Dakota, both with a Republican trifecta, lead the county with vaccine rollout. West Virginia was at 90% vaccinated and South Dakota was over 60%.

Compare those numbers to New York at 35% and Michigan at 38% it would seem that the person sitting in the Governor's chair has a lot to do with it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:47 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:22 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Bullshit.

By the end of January, West Virginia and South Dakota, both with a Republican trifecta, lead the county with vaccine rollout. West Virginia was at 90% vaccinated and South Dakota was over 60%.

Compare those numbers to New York at 35% and Michigan at 38% it would seem that the person sitting in the Governor's chair has a lot to do with it.
There are also relatively few people in those states compared to Michigan and New York. It’s not an apples to apples comparison. Not even close.

Using your own stats...
New York had vaccinated 6,807,500 out of 19.45 million.

Michigan had vaccinated 3,795,060 of our 9.987 million residents.

South Dakota had vaccinated 539,504 of it 899, 174 residents. Slow going there.

West Virginia had vaccinated 1,612,800 of its 1.792 million residents. Better but they didn’t have nearly as far to go.

Taken in this context South Dakota is a dumpster fire.

I suspect these are those that have received at least one dose but most hadn’t had two yet. In fact I’m sure of it. You either don’t understand how to utilize these statistics while taking population differences into account or you don’t care.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:13 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:47 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:22 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Bullshit.

There are also relatively few people in those states compared to Michigan and New York. It’s not an apples to apples comparison. Not even close.

Using your own stats...
New York had vaccinated 6,807,500 out of 19.45 million.

Michigan had vaccinated 3,795,060 of our 9.987 million residents.

South Dakota had vaccinated 539,504 of it 899, 174 residents. Slow going there.

West Virginia had vaccinated 1,612,800 of its 1.792 million residents. Better but they didn’t have nearly as far to go.

Taken in this context South Dakota is a dumpster fire.

I suspect these are those that have received at least one dose but most hadn’t had two yet. In fact I’m sure of it. You either don’t understand how to utilize these statistics while taking population differences into account or you don’t care.
Matt wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:49 am
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/2 ... tes-478233
The Biden administration is rethinking a costly system of government-run mass vaccination sites after data revealed the program is lagging well behind a much cheaper federal effort to distribute doses via retail pharmacies.

The government has shipped millions of doses to the 21 mass vaccination hubs, or “pilot” community centers, in states such as California, Florida, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts and Texas. The hubs are part of a $4 billion federal system that funds more than 1,000 smaller vaccination locations across the country and provides other vaccination support — such as supplies — to states across the country. The Federal Emergency Management Agency did not respond to repeated questions about how much the pilot sites cost.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic