Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden's dog bites someone else - who gets put down first?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Biden's dog bites someone else - who gets put down first?

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:01 pm

Really scratching at the bottom of the barrel for criticism there gentlemen...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:23 pm

Then they shouldn't have a dog. ESCPECIALLY a German Shepherd Dog. Much less a RESCUE German Shepherd Dog. That in and of itself shows a lack of prudent thinking and would explain why this particular GSD is biting people.

They should really consider turning that dog over to someone that is equipped to give that particular dog what it needs.
^^^^
THIS.

100% agree with Bryce.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:24 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:01 pm
Well, Depends.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:48 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:24 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:01 pm
Well, Depends.
Ba dum dum...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:36 pm

I agree with Bryce also....but I really don't think you can fault Biden here. Rescue dogs are one of my biggest passions. I've had 3, and donated thousands to causes supporting them. Joe "got a new job and had to relocate", so he brought along a trusted, loving member of his family. It doesn't appear its working out. I assume he will do the right thing. But to vilify him for it?!? Sorry, can't get aboard with that.

The censorship king from out of state.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:42 pm

he White House press pool spotted the president's two dogs, Champ and Major, sitting in front of the Diplomatic Room before first lady Jill Biden left to visit a COVID-19 vaccination site and participate in a Day of Action with union workers in California.

"There was dog poo on the floor," the pool report noted.

Have we absolutely ruled out the possibility that the poo wasn't a holdover from the previous administration?
If you ask me it sounds like it has all the hallmarks of the work of either Eric, Jared or Stephen Miller...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:55 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:42 pm
he White House press pool spotted the president's two dogs, Champ and Major, sitting in front of the Diplomatic Room before first lady Jill Biden left to visit a COVID-19 vaccination site and participate in a Day of Action with union workers in California.

"There was dog poo on the floor," the pool report noted.

Have we absolutely ruled out the possibility that the poo wasn't a holdover from the previous administration?
If you ask me it sounds like it has all the hallmarks of the work of either Eric, Jared or Stephen Miller...
Melania? Nah....

DONALD?!?

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:28 pm

I'm glad some Republicans feel there are no bigger issues than Biden's dogs, but here we go again.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:53 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:28 pm
I'm glad some Republicans feel there are no bigger issues than Biden's dogs, but here we go again.
How you raise and train a dog says a lot about the person. Don't take my word for it, here are opinions from people are well respected in the training world.
Cesar Millan, known for the Emmy-nominated television series "Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan," described the White House environment as "a place full of tension." He said the problem doesn't lie with Major, but the situation and people the dog is surrounded by.
Professional dog trainer Larry Krohn said a dog's behavior, whether it's good or bad, is created in the environment that the canine lives in. "Where it spends its time. The people it spends its time with," he said.
"When the dog bites one time, it’s something people need to take a look at," Silverman told Politico. "When you have the owner — I don’t care if you’re the president of the United States or you’re just an average dog trainer like myself — if you are answering a question and blowing off an issue about the biting, that’s a problem. That’s a red flag."
Again, this is a issue showing poor judgement on the part of the Biden family. If you show poor judgement on the simple things, how can your judgement be trusted on other things?

Here's my headline...

"Biden Shows Poor Judgement On A MAJOR Issue."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:27 am

You can't have a dog that is violent toward people in an area with a lot of traffic coming in and out, especially one with the capabilities that a German Shepard has. Perhaps the dog can go spend time with Jill Biden. He could probably write a better dissertation than her.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Big Al wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:27 am
You can't have a dog that is violent toward people in an area with a lot of traffic coming in and out, especially one with the capabilities that a German Shepard has. Perhaps the dog can go spend time with Jill Biden. He could probably write a better dissertation than her.
And if the dog gets tired of that he can come here and bite you. Bet he can post better too.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:04 pm

I suddenly feed the need to watch Huckleberry Hound

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:55 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:36 pm
.... I really don't think you can fault Biden here. Rescue dogs are one of my biggest passions. I've had 3, and donated thousands to causes supporting them. Joe "got a new job and had to relocate", so he brought along a trusted, loving member of his family. It doesn't appear its working out. I assume he will do the right thing. But to vilify him for it?!? Sorry, can't get aboard with that ....
Let's just say I'm confident there is more than a few folks currently staying at Joe's Wilmington crib. Somewhere that is not, like someone else said, one of the busiest places in the country. I'm thinking the dog shouldn't be at the White House.

And I'm sure just like Wilmington, there are many options for the dog to stay at until Kamala takes over in 2 years.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:29 pm

This just means that the dog has the wrong job. Give the dog a different job. Maybe he can take a bite out of crime.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic