Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Conservative values and statutory rape. Just another day for the Trump crowd

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Conservative values and statutory rape. Just another day for the Trump crowd

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:56 pm

So he's having an affair with a 17 year old and his response is that he is now being extorted. I wonder how prisons going to be for him. I find it amusing we just don't see these types of completely immoral activities from democratic leaders. Each side has corruption but God™ bless this man's soul
The Justice Department is investigating Rep. Matt Gaetz — a Florida Republican considered a close political ally of former president Donald Trump — over an alleged sexual relationship with an underage girl, according to people familiar with the matter, though the probe has been complicated by the congressman’s assertion that his family is being extorted.

The investigation into Gaetz began some time last year, when Trump was still in office, after a criminal case against a different Florida politician led investigators to allegations that the congressman had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and paid for her travel, a person familiar with the matter said on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. As that probe was underway, the person said, Gaetz’s family raised allegations that the congressman was being extorted, and the FBI is separately exploring those claims.

The Justice Department activity, which had been conducted in secret for months, burst into the open Tuesday when the New York Times published a report on the investigation into the alleged sexual relationship, and Axios published an interview in which Gaetz confirmed the probe but claimed the allegations against him were “rooted in an extortion effort against my family.”

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

kager

Re: Conservative values and statutory rape. Just another day for the Trump crowd

Post by kager » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:15 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:56 pm
So he's having an affair with a 17 year old and his response is that he is now being extorted. I wonder how prisons going to be for him. I find it amusing we just don't see these types of completely immoral activities from democratic leaders. Each side has corruption but God™ bless this man's soul
The Justice Department is investigating Rep. Matt Gaetz — a Florida Republican considered a close political ally of former president Donald Trump — over an alleged sexual relationship with an underage girl, according to people familiar with the matter, though the probe has been complicated by the congressman’s assertion that his family is being extorted.

The investigation into Gaetz began some time last year, when Trump was still in office, after a criminal case against a different Florida politician led investigators to allegations that the congressman had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and paid for her travel, a person familiar with the matter said on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. As that probe was underway, the person said, Gaetz’s family raised allegations that the congressman was being extorted, and the FBI is separately exploring those claims.

The Justice Department activity, which had been conducted in secret for months, burst into the open Tuesday when the New York Times published a report on the investigation into the alleged sexual relationship, and Axios published an interview in which Gaetz confirmed the probe but claimed the allegations against him were “rooted in an extortion effort against my family.”
This guy isn’t afflicted by Trump Derangement Syndrome; he's defined by it.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Rate This

Re: Conservative values and statutory rape. Just another day for the Trump crowd

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:50 pm

Gaetz has always struck me as extremely sleazy and dishonest. The way the Tucker interview went tonight and how scared he looked I think he knows they have him dead to rights. I’d love to know how a slimeball like him is one of the most prominent members of his party. He is one of the most inherently unlikable people in congress. There’s probably more to the story but I don’t think it’s gonna help his cause.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:47 pm

Seems like his shit stinks more each day.

Think the conservatives here will condem him? Crickets....

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:51 pm

...but Bidens rescue dog nipped somebody?

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:47 pm

I'm not a Gaetz fan, but, um, due process?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Sure but he looks awfully guilty and gives off such an odor usually that it’s no shock if he did it. He’s one slimy dude.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:38 am

Epstein's international organization has videos of Democrats having relations with girls and boys at least four years younger than Gaetz is accused of. This is entirely political and has been shown to be an extortion plot by Democrats and their world allies to get rid of Gaetz. They are persecuting Gaetz for basically being in the presence of a 17 year old girl in another state. I would bet that if it had been a 17 year old boy with a male Democrat, you wouldn't hear a peep about it. It is about holding Republicans to their own standards, not to Democrat "standards".

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:48 am

Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

So I get to use that response every time you throw baseless claims at Whitmer? She hasn't even been investigated, hasn't got on TV talking about teenage prostitutes, voted to support stiffer penalties for sex trafficking unlike Gaetz.

But hey let's go with due process.

― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:50 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:38 am
Epstein's international organization has videos of Democrats having relations with girls and boys at least four years younger than Gaetz is accused of. This is entirely political and has been shown to be an extortion plot by Democrats and their world allies to get rid of Gaetz. They are persecuting Gaetz for basically being in the presence of a 17 year old girl in another state. I would bet that if it had been a 17 year old boy with a male Democrat, you wouldn't hear a peep about it. It is about holding Republicans to their own standards, not to Democrat "standards".
Try as hard as you can to separate the voices in your head from reality. This situation is "reality" everything your magic leprechaun tells you is "fantasy". Does this make sense to you?

― Noam Chomsky

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:23 am

TC Squawks wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:50 am
Try as hard as you can to separate the voices in your head from reality. This situation is "reality" everything your magic leprechaun tells you is "fantasy". Does this make sense to you?
TC Squawks is the one living in an alternate universe. He will lose the war, no matter what that war ends up being.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:33 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:48 am
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

So I get to use that response every time you throw baseless claims at Whitmer? She hasn't even been investigated, hasn't got on TV talking about teenage prostitutes, voted to support stiffer penalties for sex trafficking unlike Gaetz.

Key difference: We are the victims of her crimes. Just because you have Stockholm Syndrome doesn't mean you weren't violated.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:37 am

The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:48 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:56 pm
Um, Anthony Weiner anyone??

:rollin

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:59 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:48 am
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Not every statement needs to have a defense of Whitmer tossed in.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic