Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hunter Lied On Background Check To Buy Gun

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Hunter Lied On Background Check To Buy Gun

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:08 pm

Things just ain't the same, every time that Hunter gets captured by their games.

Dumped gun in convenience store trash can. Owners called police. Hunter said store owners were probably illegals. Rules are just for the little people.

https://thepostmillennial.com/secret-se ... -gun-2018/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

km1125

Re: Hunter Lied On Background Check To Buy Gun

Post by km1125 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:05 pm

Why did he think they were illegal?! Because of the color of their skin?? What's the term for that again??

Deleted User 15520

Post by Deleted User 15520 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:22 pm

The new Benghazi, when there's nothing of substance to talk about. It's this nonsense.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:35 pm

Pinhead wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:22 pm
The new Benghazi, when there's nothing of substance to talk about. It's this nonsense.
There's so much. Where do you start? Biden made a threat to eliminate all opposition by 2024. Wouldn't that be a totalitarian dictatorship? Many of you always did love the Soviet Union. I don't know why they don't just move to a Communist Country, and leave this one alone. If it's so bad, why are people flocking here?

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:55 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:35 pm
Pinhead wrote:
There's so much. Where do you start? Biden made a threat to eliminate all opposition by 2024.
WHAT? Google that and see what you get..
It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search
Tip: Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."
Need help? Check out other tips for searching on Google.
I might suggest Googleing "You have no idea what you are fucking talking about." Go for the cheesecake, take off the tin foil hat and delete your Parler account.

And enjoy the smooth sounds soon to be on 1470AM WLQR
Last edited by FakeAndyStuart on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:24 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:08 pm
Things just ain't the same, every time that Hunter gets captured by their games.

Dumped gun in convenience store trash can. Owners called police. Hunter said store owners were probably illegals. Rules are just for the little people.

https://thepostmillennial.com/secret-se ... -gun-2018/

Impeccably sourced, as usual.

The Postmillenial. : :rollin

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15520

Post by Deleted User 15520 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:28 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:35 pm
Pinhead wrote:
There's so much. Where do you start? Biden made a threat to eliminate all opposition by 2024. Wouldn't that be a totalitarian dictatorship? Many of you always did love the Soviet Union. I don't know why they don't just move to a Communist Country, and leave this one alone. If it's so bad, why are people flocking here?
I wouldn't know, I don't have sexual intercourse with my sister or drink moonshine. Nor do I dress up like a ghost and burn crosses.

jadednihilist

Post by jadednihilist » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:11 pm

What an outrage. We must IMPEACH Hunter now!

I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:28 pm

Oh my! I've been out of the country clubbing baby seals and not kept up with the news. Did Hunter shoot up a Piggly Wiggly while I was away?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:30 am

Hey - all you gun lovin’, Trump Tikes huggin’, idiots should love an adult child like Hunter. If you approved of goofy gawd-awful Trump Jr. and his subpoena-dodgin’ douche bag brother - you should revel in Biden’s addicted adult kid. Take a look at all the sons of both Trump and Biden. Seems the departed one - Beau - was the only positive stand up star. The other four - including Barron Trump - have major issues. Psychological, emotional, ethical, moral, physical. No doubt some deep, needy, parental-associated wounds suffered in childhood that are still causing problems for each one today.
Last edited by screen glare on Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:04 am

screen glare wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:30 am
Hey - all you gun lovin’, Trump Tikes huggin’, idiots should love an adult child like Hunter. If you approved of goofy gawd-awful Trump Jr. and his subpoena-dodgin’ douche bag brother - you should revel in Biden’s addicted adult kid. Take a look at all the sons of both Trump and Biden. Seems the departed one - Beau - was the only positive stand up star. The other four - including Baron Trump - have major issues. Psychological, emotional, ethical, moral, physical. No doubt some deep, needy, parental-associated wounds suffered in childhood that are still causing problems for each one today.
And yet ANOTHER failure! It's especially pathetic that you are trashing a minor child here.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:34 am

Trashing? Nope. Pointing out that all have issues likely connected to deep needy parental-associated wounds. In Hunter’s case witnessing the injury and death of his mother and little sister in a horrific car accident in which he himself was also seriously injured.

In the case of Barron Trump he perhaps is on the Autistic spectrum. But no telling what’s actually going on. What we do know is Donald Trump is very concerned with physical appearance and winning and is known to not pay attention to his boys until they are useful as loyal subjects in his business wheelings after they’re out of high school.

Then there’s his daughter Tiffany who he seems to have treated that same way her whole life. Even after high school. In fact the mysteriously favored Ivanka said she had to plead with her father to give Tiffany spending money - like her siblings.

So not trashing Barron. Unless to you - like Donald - Autism or the illness of addiction or any illness or disease or condition is something over which to possibly feel some type of shame or unease.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:18 pm

What is wrong with mentioning, conversing about, remembering, investigating, criticizing, lauding, applauding, booing, insulting, discussing political past/future, re Donald Trump, Matt?

You are a strange one to desire nobody say/type his name or remark about him. Be careful. He would not like you for that, Matt. He might call you disloyal. And that might make you nervous.

Contrast/comparison is equally allowed. Just look at the Fox News opinion hosts screeching in prime time.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Well, Matt?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic