Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

More Embarrassment For Missouri

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15520

More Embarrassment For Missouri

Post by Deleted User 15520 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:10 pm

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/scandal ... d=76629209

My my I suppose Missouri's new slogan ought to be " The show me what a sordid state you are". The Junior Senator, Joshua Hawley instigated an insurrection and it appears this wretch, Eric Greitens may have a chance at The Elephant Party's nomination. If there smart, there will be a primary with a rag soaked with urine as a primary opponent.

km1125

Re: More Embarrassment For Missouri

Post by km1125 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:28 pm

He probably see what Cuomo is apparently getting away with, and his past discretions pale in comparison.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:22 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:28 pm
He probably see what Cuomo is apparently getting away with, and his past discretions pale in comparison.
Regardless... the man had to resign from office. He’s got no business running for a senate seat.

Deleted User 15520

Post by Deleted User 15520 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:58 am

https://www.stltoday.com/opinion/editor ... 69b3a.html
Missourians would soon learn that it wasn’t just on political ethics that Greitens, a self-styled family man, wasn’t what he seemed. In January 2018, Greitens admitted he’d had an extramarital affair with his hairdresser three years earlier. He denied the more damning allegations, eventually made in reluctant legislative testimony by the woman herself: That during sexual trysts, he’d struck her, called her a “whore,” demanded oral sex while she was crying, and snapped a photo of her without permission while she was partly undressed and taped to an exercise machine, then threatened to publicize it if she revealed their affair.

Deleted User 15520

Post by Deleted User 15520 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:02 am

You know, this may have given the dreaded drab rock band Nickelback a song idea.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:14 pm

Pinhead wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:02 am
You know, this may have given the dreaded drab rock band Nickelback a song idea.
"Look at this asshat, every time I do it makes me laugh." - 'Hawley' from the Show Me State album

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15520

Post by Deleted User 15520 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:28 pm

Oh!! Interesting.

" You're so much cooler when you never pull it out
'Cause you look so much cuter with the governors cock in your mouth"- "Blackmail" from the album Joplin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic