Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

100,000,000 poked 40 days before the goal

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

100,000,000 poked 40 days before the goal

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:21 am

Joe Biden has successfully led an administration and those brave First responders to 100 million vaccination shots delivered. He is only 58 days into his presidency. Even if the guy has dementia which he doesn't he is 1,000 times more the leader orange Cheeto was.

Credit also goes to people like Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates who helped lay the groundwork for rapid vaccine development.
WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden said he was poised to meet his goal of administering 100 million Covid-19 vaccination shots in his first 100 days on Friday, more than 40 days ahead of schedule.

"I am proud to announce that tomorrow, 58 days into my administration, we will have met our goal," Biden said Thursday afternoon in a speech at the White House. "That's weeks ahead of schedule, even with the setbacks we faced during the winter storms."

Biden said that 100 million vaccines was "just the floor" and he would announce a new goal next week.

As of Wednesday, the United States had administered more than 96 million shots since Biden was sworn into office, with an average of nearly 2.5 million injections per day this past week, according to data compiled by NBC News.

Biden said that as of Thursday, 65 percent of people age 65 or older had received at least one shot and 36 percent have been fully vaccinated.
nbc news

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Re: 100,000,000 poked 40 days before the goal

Post by Bryce » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:53 am

Giving Biden credit for inoculations is like giving the delivery boy credit for your pizza.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:54 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:53 am
Giving Biden credit for inoculations is like giving the delivery boy credit for your pizza.
More like giving him credit for catching the pizza right side up after the half drunk idiot at the store dropped the damn thing.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:36 am

While the completed vaccination numbers are encouraging, the average vaccinations per day were over 1M when he came in. That wasn't exactly a stretch goal. That's like asking you to cry about being white each day before noon, when you're already in pace to meet the goal. A realistic goal should have been 150-200M in the first 100 days.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:39 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:36 am
While the completed vaccination numbers are encouraging, the average vaccinations per day were over 1M when he came in. That wasn't exactly a stretch goal. That's like asking you to cry about being white each day before noon, when you're already in pace to meet the goal. A realistic goal should have been 150-200M in the first 100 days.
We still have 40 days to reach that goal if you would like to set it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:02 pm

Proportionally, 100 M in USA is like 10 M in Canada. So far,we've only given 3 million. After all of you get done, send Joe over here.

Justin Trudeau couldn't run a lemonade stand.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:09 pm

The fact that I am scheduled to get my shot on March 30th instead of the end of July is a testament to Biden.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:53 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:09 pm
The fact that I am scheduled to get my shot on March 30th instead of the end of July is a testament to Biden.
How so? Is the fact that the vaccine even exists a testament to Trump?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:54 am

You FOX trotting fools.

President Biden came into office with probably more day to day experience in both the legislative compromising and executive leadership branches of our democratic government than any other president to date.

He’s a miraculous mixture of everything needed to help heal this hurting nation after the inexperienced, incompetent, insanely corrupt demagogue’s White House and worldwide destruction derby.

There’s quiet know-how born of trial-by-fire experience, and loud mouth “all for show”constant distraction. One is Biden. The other is Trump.

Ask yourself this question: How many more Americans would be alive today, instead of dead from Covid, if Joe Biden had been our president instead of Donald Trump?

All you FOXED UP, RUSH WORSHIPIN’, ALEX JONESIN’, 1-6 INSURRECTIONISTS out there who miss Trump’s treasonous Twitter-delivered leadershit - get real.

Marjorie, Mitch, and the other civil war-riors fighting each other in the GOP are still providing you with plenty of show and no go distractions - to keep you occupied - while the true patriots work diligently to bring our nation and the world quickly back to American values.

I hope John McCain, Officer Brian Sicknick, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, John Lewis, Beau Biden, and other departed American patriots somehow know what a new hopeful era of America has finally begun - now that Trump and his family have been given their walking papers by most voting Americans.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:34 am

How about we thank the people actually responsible for those numbers. The employees who created the vaccine and are making the vaccine. Those who pack it and load it on planes and in trucks. The pilots and drivers getting it to destinations nationwide. State officials getting it out to vaccine clinics. The employees and volunteers who are running the clinics getting it into people's arms. Neither president is responsible for these people. But go ahead and heap praise on them. Agreed Trump got the ball rolling and Biden got Merck and J&J to work together to make their version but in the grand scheme of things they have done very little. The people making this happen are the same people who have kept the country going through this whole shit show. The people who kept food on the shelves, gas in our tanks, utilities on etc, etc,etc. The average American who said "stay home and hide? Fuck that there is work to be done"....

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:47 am

I believe if you read the very first sentence of the very first post I have done. I have a number of friends who are First responders at the hospital and I've watched them age 5 years over the last year.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:13 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:47 am
I believe if you read the very first sentence of the very first post I have done. I have a number of friends who are First responders at the hospital and I've watched them age 5 years over the last year.
I was in the hospital for 4 days on 3 separate occasions last March and April due to a respiratory infection. I can testify that for me as a patient, it felt like 3 weeks. They were running around like crazy. When you are there, you are listening and paranoid every time you hear a cough. Nurses scolding ignorant people to wear masks and somehow have to do your job. The nurses and doctors are titans and fucking heroes.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:30 am

And Biden’s got their backs. Trump never did.

BTW - Mar A Lago is closed due to a Covid outbreak. It’s becoming more like the former White House every day - when Trump inhabited the executive mansion. You know - before Biden had The White House disinfected, fumigated, and porcelain (instead of gold) toilets installed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic