Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Half Of Country Or More Is Not Buying What You're Selling

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Half Of Country Or More Is Not Buying What You're Selling

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:10 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:26 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:58 am
Bryce wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:43 pm
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:39 pm
Suicides are just another reason you should get your Repubes to wear masks. Because wearing masks will get these numbers down.
OK, this leap of logic escapes me. Care to expound?
The more we can wear masks will cause our numbers to go down. The more numbers go down will open things up and lessen depression for everyone. Personally, I think it's those of us who are single or live alone during this time that have it the roughest.
The only fly in the ointment is that when we open up after they go down the consistently go back up because people relax. Your concept is sound but I don’t think people are meant for that sort of discipline for months on end.
No, the logic is not sound, because as you said yourself what he's asking for is unreasonable in context to what people will accept. If masks are so great, why did Fraudulent Fauci lie about them early on? Following the "logic" that statement, more than any others probably dramatically damaged the concept. When mask mandates started, we were in the era of make your own mask, so the supply issue doesn't really fly. Why people continue to listen to that fraud is beyond me.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:01 am

Every case is different but our schools went back in August with three days in class, two days eLearning. After Thanksgiving they went back to full time classes and have had to close down for only one week. We had a full football and basketball season and spring sports are underway. Granted we seem to be in better shape than Michigan with only 500 new positives and one death yesterday but school need to be open and more of them are having success then not.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:35 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:10 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:26 am
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:58 am
Bryce wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:43 pm
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:39 pm
Suicides are just another reason you should get your Repubes to wear masks. Because wearing masks will get these numbers down.
OK, this leap of logic escapes me. Care to expound?
The more we can wear masks will cause our numbers to go down. The more numbers go down will open things up and lessen depression for everyone. Personally, I think it's those of us who are single or live alone during this time that have it the roughest.
The only fly in the ointment is that when we open up after they go down the consistently go back up because people relax. Your concept is sound but I don’t think people are meant for that sort of discipline for months on end.
No, the logic is not sound, because as you said yourself what he's asking for is unreasonable in context to what people will accept. If masks are so great, why did Fraudulent Fauci lie about them early on? Following the "logic" that statement, more than any others probably dramatically damaged the concept. When mask mandates started, we were in the era of make your own mask, so the supply issue doesn't really fly. Why people continue to listen to that fraud is beyond me.
Because the alternatives cook the books and order goons to arrest the folks trying to maintain their states numbers.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:05 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:35 am
Because the alternatives cook the books and order goons to arrest the folks trying to maintain their states numbers.
You're referring to Whitmer and Cuomo cooking the books, right? And Nessel arresting folks trying to maintain their 'numbers' (economy), right??

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:14 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:05 am
Rate This wrote:
You're referring to Whitmer and Cuomo cooking the books, right? And Nessel arresting folks trying to maintain their 'numbers' (economy), right??
While not investigating Whitmer...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:35 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:05 am
Rate This wrote:
Actually in this case I’m referring to DeSantis.

The other folks you mention seem to fall squarely on the masks help side of this.

Ron “2024 or bust!” DeSantis will stop at nothing to get the GOP nomination. His constituents be damned. He makes Ted Cruz look like an alter boy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic