Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Half Of Country Or More Is Not Buying What You're Selling

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Half Of Country Or More Is Not Buying What You're Selling

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:52 am

Constant Propaganda based on incomplete and false narratives is just going to drive more than half the former viewers away.

What is the point of Cardi B's recording if not the destruction of American culture and society? If you want to watch this crap, there are plenty of websites. People don't want to turn on their TVs and see this crap. People already knew what to expect and didn't plan to or intend to watch.

How long until they start faking all the Ratings so this truth is not revealed?

I wonder how much the ratings are down among minority groups? I suspect a lot. They don't want this crap either.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... by-a-mile/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 15506

Re: Half Of Country Or More Is Not Buying What You're Selling

Post by Deleted User 15506 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:30 pm

The ratings sucked partly because of the host. Trevor Noah is a douche bag. But the main reason the Grammys sucked is, because there’s no more good talent.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:06 pm

Skip wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:30 pm
The ratings sucked partly because of the host. Trevor Noah is a douche bag. But the main reason the Grammys sucked is, because there’s no more good talent.
Perry Como liked this post.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:15 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:52 am
Constant Propaganda based on incomplete and false narratives is just going to drive more than half the former viewers away.

What is the point of Cardi B's recording if not the destruction of American culture and society? If you want to watch this crap, there are plenty of websites. People don't want to turn on their TVs and see this crap. People already knew what to expect and didn't plan to or intend to watch.

I wonder how much the ratings are down among minority groups? I suspect a lot. They don't want this crap either.

I prefer Ameson J, but I'm surprised that you didn't say that Cardi B should have been in a more focused STEM program rather than just specializing in some anatomy.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:15 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:52 am

And this is important, somehow?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:30 pm

It is just one more symptom of what's going wrong in the US.

Anatomy is a part of "Science", so I guess Cardi B is giving us an Anatomy Lesson? But frankly, you'll see better, more complete drawings of Anatomy by Introductory College Biology Textbook Artists. The Biology Professors couldn't even put them up with the post test answers in the display case though.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 15506

Post by Deleted User 15506 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:14 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:30 pm

Anatomy is a part of "Science", so I guess Cardi B is giving us an Anatomy Lesson? But frankly, you'll see better, more complete drawings of Anatomy by Introductory College Biology Textbook Artists. The Biology Professors couldn't even put them up with the post test answers in the display case though.
And we have many symptoms of wrong doing in the U.S. To start out with, the stealing of the 2020 election. And the fact that we now have a President with dementia. And on top of that, we are now 28 trillion in debt. God really needs to Bless America.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:58 pm

Skip wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:14 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:30 pm

And we have many symptoms of wrong doing in the U.S. To start out with, the stealing of the 2020 election. And the fact that we now have a President with dementia. And on top of that, we are now 28 trillion in debt. God really needs to Bless America.
If we ignore you is that the same as putting you on Skip? Asking for a friend.

While you ponder that the tinfoil hats just went on clearance, one day only so don’t miss out!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:21 pm

You think this skip character might be just another incarnation of Lucky? Or is it LL?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:30 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:21 pm
You think this skip character might be just another incarnation of Lucky?
Hard to say but they sure feel comfortable enough as a "newbie" to start sounding like a crotchety old out-of-touch conservative Trump bigot in short order. Like we need another...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:19 pm

I'm an old crotchety conservative, yet I've always enjoyed me some WAP.

Greetings from South Beach where that seems most plentiful. Florida is certainly open for business.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:09 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:19 pm

Greetings from South Beach where that seems most plentiful. Florida is certainly open for business.
LOL. Enjoy the visit, don't throw out a hip busting a move at the Clevelander pool side bar....

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:14 pm

Bryce wrote:

Most plentiful Indeed, I envy your good fortune...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:28 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:09 pm
Bryce wrote:

LOL. Enjoy the visit, don't throw out a hip busting a move at the Clevelander pool side bar....
They call me Papi Chulo at the Clevelander!. ;)
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:00 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic