Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Half Of Country Or More Is Not Buying What You're Selling

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Half Of Country Or More Is Not Buying What You're Selling

Post by Bryce » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:25 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:00 am
As part of my research regarding the arrests at South Beach over the weekend, and to make sure it wasn't racially motivated, I made a day trip to Haulover Beach today.

Maybe Cardi B could write a song. OAP with a few WAP's mixed in.

Miami Dade may be racist. Throughout the day at Haulover Beach, I didn't see one naked white person get arrested.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:19 pm

Hey Bryce, did you get out before the 'state of emergency' was called? Heck, if it's unruly crowds you're after I'll invite you to Portland. We've even have a restaurant waiting for you... https://www.papichulospdx.com/

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:19 pm
Hey Bryce, did you get out before the 'state of emergency' was called? Heck, if it's unruly crowds you're after I'll invite you to Portland. We've even have a restaurant waiting for you... https://www.papichulospdx.com/
LOL, I have a good friend that lives in Beaverton. I may have to visit him just to go to that restaurant.

I flew home Friday afternoon. The scene on South Beach was COMPLETELY different from what it was 10 to 15 years ago. I Although I did get to stop by the Clevelander before they shut it down, the rooftop dance club wasn't open.

You could feel the tension in the air all night. The crowd really was too large, especially in light of the pandemic, and I'm pretty sure the residents and officials of Miami Beach, which are mostly caucasian, were not comfortable with the amount of inner city youth that decended on their fair city. My best guess is that about 70% of the party goer's on Tuesday night were urbanites.

My crew relocated out to Bay Harbor Island for the rest of our stay and had a great, much lower key, time. The crowds at Haulover Beach were much better behaved and the restaurants we visited were stellar and actually put alchohol in the over priced drinks.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:11 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:06 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:19 pm
LOL, I have a good friend that lives in Beaverton. I may have to visit him just to go to that restaurant.

I flew home Friday afternoon. The scene on South Beach was COMPLETELY different from what it was 10 to 15 years ago. I Although I did get to stop by the Clevelander before they shut it down, the rooftop dance club wasn't open.

You could feel the tension in the air all night. The crowd really was too large, especially in light of the pandemic, and I'm pretty sure the residents and officials of Miami Beach, which are mostly caucasian, were not comfortable with the amount of inner city youth that decended on their fair city. My best guess is that about 70% of the party goer's on Tuesday night were urbanites.

My crew relocated out to Bay Harbor Island for the rest of our stay and had a great, much lower key, time. The crowds at Haulover Beach were much better behaved and the restaurants we visited were stellar and actually put alchohol in the over priced drinks.
Sounds like you weren't comfortable either. LOL.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:50 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:11 pm

Frankly, I wasn't. But not for the reason your thinking. I could just feel the tension in the air. Observing some of the behaviour and after a few conversations with LEO's that were present, I just knew the shit was going to hit the fan and soon.

One of my motto's these days is, "Avoid stupid places at stupid times." It was pretty evident that this was going to turn into one of those places in the near future.

I was right.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:56 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:50 pm

Frankly, I wasn't. But not for the reason your thinking. I could just feel the tension in the air. Observing some of the behaviour and after a few conversations with LEO's that were present, I just knew the shit was going to hit the fan and soon.

One of my motto's these days is, "Avoid stupid places at stupid times." It was pretty evident that this was going to turn into one of those places in the near future.

I was right.
Too bad that logic wasn't used for the whole trip. Put yourself at great risk of COVID. Which, if you weren't vaccinated, was not wise.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:03 pm

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:56 pm

Too bad that logic wasn't used for the whole trip. Put yourself at great risk of COVID. Which, if you weren't vaccinated, was not wise.
My crew and I are at risk of COVID doing what we do everyday in Michigan. We followed the same protocol in Florida as we do in Michigan. The only difference is now we all have a tan.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:12 am

Bryce wrote:

I was right.
Oof, this is a bad response. He went to a state with a governor who even CNN is saying had a model response and away from a state that failed in its response and has nursing home executioner Gretchen Whitmer as governor. Time to knock down the fear and judgment.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:14 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:12 am
Bryce wrote:

I was right.
Oof, this is a bad response. He went to a state with a governor who even CNN is saying had a model response and away from a state that failed in its response and has nursing home executioner Gretchen Whitmer as governor. Time to knock down the fear and judgment.
In a narrow sense he did. He also went after the woman who built the state database and had her house raided at gunpoint and proceeded to cook the books to make it look better than it was. He’s a slimeball just like Ted Cruz. He could give two shits about the people of Florida. He gives a whole bunch of shits about 2024 though.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:46 pm

RT: This is the reason I trust Florida’s numbers about as much as I trust China’s.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:01 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:46 pm
RT: This is the reason I trust Florida’s numbers about as much as I trust China’s.
Exactly. It defies logic that they would be where they are.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:04 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:01 pm
Chrocket87 wrote:
Not really. It defies logic that people would so willingly fellate fraudulent Fauci.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:38 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Chrocket87 wrote:
Not really. It defies logic that people would so willingly fellate fraudulent Fauci.
This coming from the guy who wanted schools to open in Michigan. We've all seen how that has gone in this state. Bad up tick.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm

Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Chrocket87 wrote:
This coming from the guy who wanted schools to open in Michigan. We've all seen how that has gone in this state. Bad up tick.
Schools should be open.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Chrocket87 wrote:
Schools should be open.
Not until they get vaccinated.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic