Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Conflict in LGBT land - Gs tell Ts they aren't welcome

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Conflict in LGBT land - Gs tell Ts they aren't welcome

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:50 pm

https://www.advocate.com/transgender/20 ... -trans-men
“Camp Boomerang is a private, membership-only RV park/campground that allows only ‘guys’. A ‘guy,’ in terms of this discussion, is defined as a person with a penis, [who] presents himself as male and has a state-issued ID that says ‘male,’” Quinn wrote in a post.

Members of the group expressed the view that they were not "like-minded" regarding Quinn's policy; one asked if the campground would institute "penis checks" upon entry.

Quinn replied, “We never said anything about ‘penis checks’, but let’s be real here… if we let [trans] men in, and they go naked at the pool, that’s when it’s obvious that there’s no penis. Sorry to put it bluntly. But if you don’t like the rules, quietly leave.”

“Let’s be real here,” Quinn stated in another comment. “If we let women that act like men in, and they go naked at the pool, that’s when it’s obvious that there’s no penis. Sorry to put it bluntly. But if you don’t like the rules, quietly leave.”
This is... certainly interesting. I'm not taking a shot at either side, but I am glad I'm not a camper.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Re: Conflict in LGBT land - Gs tell Ts they aren't welcome

Post by Honeyman » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:21 pm

Do you subscribe to The Advocate or just occasionally grab a copy on the...uh....newstand?

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:24 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:21 pm
Do you subscribe to The Advocate or just occasionally grab a copy on the...uh....newstand?
I heard about the story on a podcast, and I googled it.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:32 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:24 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Gotcha. I won't ask what podcast.....or should I say, pudcast.

BOOM! THAT'S GOLD, JERRY! GOLD!

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:45 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:32 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Gotcha. I won't ask what podcast.....or should I say, pudcast.

BOOM! THAT'S GOLD, JERRY! GOLD!
For this story, it would be a must-have-a-pud-cast.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:56 pm

If you weren't confused before, you are now. If God gave you a certain type of equipment, use it as it was intended. If you have orgasms, what more do you want? Don't mess with it. Too complicated. You'll just make it worse.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:26 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:50 pm
https://www.advocate.com/transgender/20 ... -trans-men
“Camp Boomerang is a private, membership-only RV park/campground that allows only ‘guys’. A ‘guy,’ in terms of this discussion, is defined as a person with a penis, [who] presents himself as male and has a state-issued ID that says ‘male,’” Quinn wrote in a post.

Members of the group expressed the view that they were not "like-minded" regarding Quinn's policy; one asked if the campground would institute "penis checks" upon entry.

Quinn replied, “We never said anything about ‘penis checks’, but let’s be real here… if we let [trans] men in, and they go naked at the pool, that’s when it’s obvious that there’s no penis. Sorry to put it bluntly. But if you don’t like the rules, quietly leave.”

“Let’s be real here,” Quinn stated in another comment. “If we let women that act like men in, and they go naked at the pool, that’s when it’s obvious that there’s no penis. Sorry to put it bluntly. But if you don’t like the rules, quietly leave.”
This is... certainly interesting. I'm not taking a shot at either side, but I am glad I'm not a camper.
Older gays do not like transgender people in general. They would rather make the community just gays and lesbians as it was before 2000 and leave us bisexuals and my trans brothers and sisters out of the community.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:26 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:56 pm
If you weren't confused before, you are now. If God gave you a certain type of equipment, use it as it was intended. If you have orgasms, what more do you want? Don't mess with it. Too complicated. You'll just make it worse.
So says white cis Petoskey....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15520

Post by Deleted User 15520 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:26 am

Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
It seems it goes deeper then that I believe. I wasn't intending a pun, but I suppose it could be, if one wanted to interpret in that fashion.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic