Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Andrew Cuomo to aide: "Let's play strip poker"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Andrew Cuomo to aide: "Let's play strip poker"

Post by bmw » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:21 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:42 pm
https://fox8.com/news/second-woman-accu ... 2_ByOvk05o

And another one comes out!

SG, what are your thoughts on this? Should these women be believed too?
SG, to his/her credit, did at least briefly say something about this in another thread, though not much:
Cuomo lauded for open displays of much-needed leadership during a crisis. Like Giuliani during 9/11.

Then later - bad things emerged. Which I do not support, nor with which I can identify.
Sure, bad things "emerged...later," but those bad things were going on during and even prior to Covid. Anybody who has watched Cuomo speak for any length of time should have been able to figure out that he's a bully and a womanizer. Instead, SG gushed over him.

Regardless, the floodgates are open and I don't see how Cuomo remains in power much longer. His approval rating has already plunged 17 points from 66% to 49% and once one more accuser comes forward (which is almost a certainty) I think he'll be done.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:52 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:21 pm
Chrocket87 wrote:

SG, to his/her credit, did at least briefly say something about this in another thread, though not much:
Cuomo lauded for open displays of much-needed leadership during a crisis. Like Giuliani during 9/11.

Then later - bad things emerged. Which I do not support, nor with which I can identify.
Sure, bad things "emerged...later," but those bad things were going on during and even prior to Covid. Anybody who has watched Cuomo speak for any length of time should have been able to figure out that he's a bully and a womanizer. Instead, SG gushed over him.

Regardless, the floodgates are open and I don't see how Cuomo remains in power much longer. His approval rating has already plunged 17 points from 66% to 49% and once one more accuser comes forward (which is almost a certainty) I think he'll be done.
DeBlasio called for his head today.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:02 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:52 pm
bmw wrote:
Chrocket87 wrote:

They have always hated each other.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:32 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:52 pm
bmw wrote:
Chrocket87 wrote:

They have always hated each other.
He probably sees an opening and smells blood and wants the job.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:17 pm

De Blasio? What a phony! His given name was Warren Wilhelm Jr. He changed it to De Blasio simply because it would be easier with an Italian sounding name in New York.

If I were campaigning against him, chants of "Vas ist los Vilhelm" would follow him every where he went.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:57 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:17 pm
De Blasio? What a phony! His given name was Warren Wilhelm Jr. He changed it to De Blasio simply because it would be easier with an Italian sounding name in New York.

If I were campaigning against him, chants of "Vas ist los Vilhelm" would follow him every where he went.
Just like William Jefferson Blythe...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:43 pm

Besides, who would play any kind of poker with him? His brother Chris say's he can hide cards up his nose. There was a whole segment on CNN.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:05 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:17 pm

De Blasio is his mother’s maiden name and he was estranged from his father so first he hyphenated it in 1983 and then he changed it over fully in 2001. Probably couldn’t stand the name Wilhelm especially being a junior to somebody he hated. It happens. I’ve thought about doing the same thing.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:06 am

Now we have this: Cuomo in 2016 to a female reporter: "I wanna see you eat the whole sausage."

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:49 am

bmw wrote:
Was that a form of "Some people did some things"??

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:37 pm

And then there were three...
NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo accused by third woman of unwanted sexual advances

According to The New York Times, 33-year-old Anna Ruch has claimed that Cuomo asked to kiss her at a wedding in 2019. In an interview Monday, she specified that Cuomo put his hand on her bare lower back.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:25 pm

Ok, I'm ready to officially predict it. He won't finish out 2021 as New York's governor.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:25 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:25 pm
Ok, I'm ready to officially predict it. He won't finish out 2021 as New York's governor.
Do you think he'll make it through March?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:29 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:25 pm
bmw wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:25 pm
Do you think he'll make it through March?
Nope.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:49 pm

He might be stubborn enough to make it through March.

Interestingly, it is barely worse than a coin flip on Predictit that he actually does survive the entire year. I'm tempted to put the max $850 down on that one. Would pay about $750 in profit.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic