Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Newsmax Body Shaming Dogs?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Newsmax Body Shaming Dogs?

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:07 pm

You know this news network set up entirely to provide "newsy" entertainment from trash of the likes of trump. It seems they are running out of content.

Today they were going after Biden's 12-year-old former service dog German Shepherd. Jesus they are desperate.
Newsmax host Greg Kelly took aim at President Biden’s dog Champ on Friday, mocking his appearance during a segment of his show.

“Did you see the dog?” Kelly asked, referring to Champ. “Doesn’t he look a little, uh, a little rough? I love dogs, but this dog needs a bath and a comb and all kinds of love and care. I’ve never seen a dog in the White House like this.”

Kelly then compared Champ to Buddy, former President Clinton’s Labrador retriever, and Millie, former President George H.W. Bush’s English springer spaniel.

"I remember Buddy. I remember Millie. I remember lots of dogs but not a dog who seems — I don’t know. I don’t know how much love and care he is getting," Kelly said.

Kelly then introduced two guests. One of the guests, Craig Shirley, said Champ looked “very dirty and disheveled and very unlike a presidential dog like Millie or Victory or any other dog that I’ve seen in the White House.”

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Re: Newsmax Body Shaming Dogs?

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:22 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:07 pm
You know this news network set up entirely to provide "newsy" entertainment from trash of the likes of trump. It seems they are running out of content.

Today they were going after Biden's 12-year-old former service dog German Shepherd. Jesus they are desperate.
Newsmax host Greg Kelly took aim at President Biden’s dog Champ on Friday, mocking his appearance during a segment of his show.

“Did you see the dog?” Kelly asked, referring to Champ. “Doesn’t he look a little, uh, a little rough? I love dogs, but this dog needs a bath and a comb and all kinds of love and care. I’ve never seen a dog in the White House like this.”

Kelly then compared Champ to Buddy, former President Clinton’s Labrador retriever, and Millie, former President George H.W. Bush’s English springer spaniel.

"I remember Buddy. I remember Millie. I remember lots of dogs but not a dog who seems — I don’t know. I don’t know how much love and care he is getting," Kelly said.

Kelly then introduced two guests. One of the guests, Craig Shirley, said Champ looked “very dirty and disheveled and very unlike a presidential dog like Millie or Victory or any other dog that I’ve seen in the White House.”
Biden even got his at a shelter if I remember right...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:24 pm

His new dog is a shelter dog...
Joe Biden promised his wife he would purchase a dog after the 2008 presidential election should Barack Obama manage to win the race.[8] Jill Biden taped different pictures of dogs on seats of Biden's campaign plane for him to see.[9] He purchased the dog as a puppy from a breeder in Pennsylvania, and it was named Champ (born October 2008) by his granddaughters. Champ's name reminded Biden of advice given to him by his father who said, "Any time you get knocked down, champ, get up!"[5][10] Joe Biden has an affinity for German shepherds, having trained them in the past.[9] Biden would give children small plush toys of Champ during his vice presidency.[7]

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:02 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:24 pm
Biden would give children small plush toys of Champ during his vice presidency, to give him a chance to sniff their hair.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:40 am

Many dogs like to get dirty; it's in their DNA!

I happen to think Champ is a beautiful dog.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:47 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:02 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Biden would give children small plush toys of Champ during his vice presidency, to give him a chance to sniff their hair.
As opposed to Trump who would have gone straight for the pussy.

― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:55 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:47 am
Bryce wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:02 pm
TC Talks wrote:
As opposed to Trump who would have gone straight for the pussy.
I got pictures! You got pictures?

She looks like she wants to vomit.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:11 pm

― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:17 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:11 pm
Here's your buddy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks
I'm dissapointed. I watched the entire video. Not one time did I see Trump grab anyone by the pussy. Biden on the other hand...

BTW, you find any BBC in Traverse City yet?
Last edited by Bryce on Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:20 pm

Bryce, if you think that is an apple to apple comparison about the two men's behavior it says an awful out about how creepy you are.

I'm going to just let you own your words

― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:22 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:20 pm
Bryce, if you think that is an apple to apple comparison about the two men's behavior it says an awful out about how creepy you are.

Most of the left is too dense to understand speaking metaphorically. There are pictures galore of "good old Uncle Joe" actually sniffing adolescents hair.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:51 pm

This is even ludicrous than the tan suit. They let Trump get away with murder(almost literally on Jan 6th) and want to be bothered about how a dog looks? What a joke.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:26 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:22 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:20 pm

Most of the left is too dense to understand speaking metaphorically. There are pictures galore of "good old Uncle Joe" actually sniffing adolescents hair.
Uh huh... and when their parents are 10 feet away I assume they are creepy and were cheering it on? Uh huh...

Deleted User 15520

Post by Deleted User 15520 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:55 am

Simple souls must be distracted and forced to accept fake outrage. It's The American Way.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:59 am

Pinhead wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:55 am
Simple souls must be distracted and forced to accept fake outrage. It's The American Way.
Never mind trying to think or anything.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic