Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Truth Shall Set You Free

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

The Truth Shall Set You Free

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:32 am

It's the truth they suppress. If it were lies, they wouldn't try to suppress it.

https://populist.press/mike-lindells-ab ... -released/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Talks

Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:17 am

Holy Shit, you got hooked on this one too?

Seriously, get some help...
TV’s latest, most outrageously paranoid conspiracy-thriller has arrived. It has everything: cyberespionage, evil vote-stealing machines, wicked media cabals. And it aired Friday on One America News Network.

It is “Absolute Proof,” a two-hour-plus disinfomercial made and hosted by Mike Lindell, the chief executive of the MyPillow company and a fervent advocate of the myth that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald J. Trump and handed to President Biden. Mr. Lindell paid OANN to air it multiple times starting Friday.

In it, Mr. Lindell sits behind a news desk stamped with the seal of “WVW Broadcast Network.” He interviews a lineup of guests featured in the monthslong effort to discredit and overturn the legitimate election, whose wild charges he punctuates with a hearty “Wow!” He claims that Mr. Trump not only won the election but won by such a margin that he “broke the algorithm” of voting machines.

Mr. Lindell used to sell pillows on TV. Now he’s peddling dreams. In this sweet, terrible dream, your candidate did not lose an election that he lost. Complex nefarious forces are arrayed against you. But if only the media (including, apparently, some of the most fervently pro-Trump media) would relent and let the truth be known, you might get your country back.

The content of Mr. Lindell’s stolen-election case poses a challenge for a newspaper reviewer, because it is hogwash, widely discredited hogwash, and it can be irresponsible to spread the specifics unnecessarily, even to debunk them.

Even OANN, which has courted election truthers, seemed to realize that “Absolute Proof” was volatile content. A mammoth disclaimer before the broadcast emphasized that Mr. Lindell purchased the airtime and that “the statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only.”

The message is not so much “Don’t try this at home” as “Don’t try us in court.”

Mr. Lindell is less shy. He holds forth in a blustery conspiracist voice that channels “The X-Files” by way of “Homeland” by way of an old “Saturday Night Live” Mike Ditka impression.

He promises to expose “all the evil in our country, all the criminals in the country, all the ones that tried to suppress this.” He complains of his suspension by Twitter and his treatment by OANN’s competitor Newsmax, which cut off an interview with him this week when he launched into an accusation of fraud by voting machines that the network had disavowed under pain of legal action. He grouses about the stores that will no longer sell his pillows.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:37 am

The genie is out of the bottle.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:02 am

Your subject line is deceiving. It says something about "Truth"

Turns out to be more of your garbage from Populist Press. I didn't even bother to open the link.

Populist Press . Conspiracy theories - fake news - zero credibility..
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:26 am

He reminds me of that psychopath Lou Engle for some reason. They're both idiots who do more harm than good.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:55 am

Even for a certifiable loon like TCSU, this is a stretch. You really are bat-shit crazy if you believe this lunatic....get some help.
The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:28 am

When the post involves something from Populist Press or Infowars, he should put a disclaimer right in the subject line. Save us the bother of opening it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:33 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:28 am
When the post involves something from Populist Press or Infowars, he should put a disclaimer right in the subject line. Save us the bother of opening it.
And miss the commentary that comes with it from you guys? Blasphemy...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:44 am

If you didn't watch it, how do you know it's not the truth laid out in the clearest manner ever?

You say it's not true because you've been told it's not true, or is so disturbing to your Leftist thought system that you don't want to believe it. Or you work for a company that tells you that you can't talk about the election being stolen on the air perhaps.

There was a name for you Leftist's promulgations of "truth". It is and was called "THE BIG LIE".

I predict that unless the invalid election is acknowledged and dealt with in some way, and this phony regime in seriously reined in, that even YOU will be extremely unhappy with the result, and very soon. There's a movie called "The Unbearable Lightness Of Being" that explores and exposes the true feelings of the people who lived under Communist regimes in Eastern Europe. You should watch it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:58 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:44 am
If you didn't watch it, how do you know it's not the truth laid out in the clearest manner ever?

You say it's not true because you've been told it's not true, or is so disturbing to your Leftist thought system that you don't want to believe it. Or you work for a company that tells you that you can't talk about the election being stolen on the air perhaps.

There was a name for you Leftist's promulgations of "truth". It is and was called "THE BIG LIE".

I predict that unless the invalid election is acknowledged and dealt with in some way, and this phony regime in seriously reined in, that even YOU will be extremely unhappy with the result, and very soon. There's a movie called "The Unbearable Lightness Of Being" that explores and exposes the true feelings of the people who lived under Communist regimes in Eastern Europe. You should watch it.
See Wolf; The boy who cried.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:12 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:44 am
There's a movie called "The Unbearable Lightness Of Being" that explores and exposes the true feelings of the people who lived under Communist regimes in Eastern Europe. You should watch it.

Yeh. I'll get right on that. Check out the video rentals the next time I'm in 7-11.

Do you know if it's available in VHS format?

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:55 pm

"I predict that unless the invalid election is acknowledged and dealt with in some way".

It has been dealt with and validated by Congress, both Republicans and Democrats. I know Trump fans can't deal with the fact that he lost but when his own attorneys couldn't find the evidence to back up the claims it is time to move on and deal with it. Am I happy Biden is President? Not really, but I would also not be really happy if Trump was still president. Neither are fit to be in the office, but that is my opinion only. We survived Trump, we can survive Biden and then Harris when he steps down...Get used to it and over it and deal with the fact that Trump LOST...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:25 pm

While I doubt that Biden Harris Obama CIA FBI would be removed, constant pressure and reasonable peoples' evidence suggesting the election was stolen will slow them up. The pressure can be put on them like the constant pressure for the last five years on Donald Trump, from the obvious undermining of his 2016 campaign, false Russia Collusion accusations, phony impeachments twice, to numerous other unjust actions. I remember that Hillary maintained that the election results were manipulated from overseas, and we can all see now for the first time, if we are reasonable and truthful, that that could have also happened in 2016. It just happened that the deep state and their advocates overseas, Russia, China, or whoever, hated Hillary more than they hated Trump.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:29 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:25 pm
While I doubt that Biden Harris Obama CIA FBI would be removed, constant pressure and reasonable peoples' evidence suggesting the election was stolen will slow them up. The pressure can be put on them like the constant pressure for the last five years on Donald Trump, from the obvious undermining of his 2016 campaign, false Russia Collusion accusations, phony impeachments twice, to numerous other unjust actions. I remember that Hillary maintained that the election results were manipulated from overseas, and we can all see now for the first time, if we are reasonable and truthful, that that could have also happened in 2016. It just happened that the deep state and their advocates overseas, Russia, China, or whoever, hated Hillary more than they hated Trump.

Better get somebody to check your temperature. Delirium is a symptom of a high fever.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:39 pm

My vote is prolonged exposure to lead solder.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic