Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

You Arresting Us? Here's The Evidence You Need

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

You Arresting Us? Here's The Evidence You Need

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:47 pm

‘We’re Tired of This Sh*t’: Florida Couple Who Live-Streamed Trip to D.C. Riot Are Arrested

A Florida couple who live-streamed their drive to D.C. for the Jan. 6 Capitol riot have been charged. Rachael Lynn Pert, 40, and her boyfriend, 45-year-old Dana Joe Winn, were arrested on Tuesday on charges including unlawful entry to a restricted building, and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Prosecutors allege Pert, who is the assistant manager of a Circle K convenience store in Middleberg, requested time off work to go D.C. with Winn. “We’re on our way to DC because us as American patriots, we’re tired of this shit,” Winn allegedly said in their live-stream. “It’s time to make a stand. I never really knew how deep and corrupt all this crap was and how far back it’s gone. But American needs to wake up. We’re on the verge of fucking losing it.”

Tipsters identified the pair in photos released by D.C. Police, which showed Pert wearing a Trump flag draped over her shoulders and Winn holding an American flag with his left hand.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/florida-c ... itol-riots

Middleberg is 309 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic