Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

That's A Man Baby...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

That's A Man Baby...

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:12 pm

Biden's pick, Dr. Rachel Levine, for assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services.

What a stellar pick...

Levine made an order forcing nursing homes to accept infected COVID patients, killing thousands of people in Pennsylvania, while she secretly took her mom out and put her in a Suite at a Hershey Motel.

Rachel Levine supported the Black Lives Matter protests and riots while shutting down small businesses. A judge ruled in September that Levine and Governor Wolf’s Pennsylvania policies were unconstitutional.

Rachel Levine even issued COVID guidelines on group sex and orgies.

He/She is a real winner all the way around.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Re: That's A Man Baby...

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:45 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:12 pm
Biden's pick, Dr. Rachel Levine, for assistant secretary at the Department of Health and Human Services.

What a stellar pick...

Levine made an order forcing nursing homes to accept infected COVID patients, killing thousands of people in Pennsylvania, while she secretly took her mom out and put her in a Suite at a Hershey Motel.

Rachel Levine supported the Black Lives Matter protests and riots while shutting down small businesses. A judge ruled in September that Levine and Governor Wolf’s Pennsylvania policies were unconstitutional.

How about a policy point per 5 grievances? Otherwise you just bitch and it’s tiresome.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:54 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:45 pm

How about a policy point per 5 grievances? Otherwise you just bitch and it’s tiresome.
After the crap I've dealt with on every little fart Trump let, I'm just getting started baby...

I have noticed it's a whole bunch easier on offense than playing defense. Kind of like hockey.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:10 pm

Thanks for the outrage tonight Bryce, I needed a good laugh.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:12 pm

Just another example of the left choosing style over substance.

Even Rob Parker wouldn't ask her, "What color panties you got on?"

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:17 pm

I've always had a weakness for hot looking blondes.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:32 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:17 pm

Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll invite you to one of her post pandemic orgies?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:33 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:32 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:17 pm

Maybe you'll get lucky and she'll invite you to one of her post pandemic orgies?
Dear god...

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:52 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:12 pm

What a stellar pick...

Fucking transphobe piece of shit you are Bryce.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:21 am

Nobody will EVER crash to the lowest level of liar, cheater, greed monger, traitor, coward, con artist - as did the worst president of the USA - Donald J. Trump.

That’s your bully boy, Bryce.

One term. Impeached twice. The king of Covid incompetence. The deranged defiler of democracy - enshrined - in our US Constitution.

G G

Post by G G » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:51 pm

Considering what we know about the trannies, this truly frightens me. Trannies have poor boundaries with children, but their behavior gets excused. I can name about half a dozen off-hand who are unconvicted sex offenders. This babbyface in women's clothing right here smells funny to me. It was a pediatrician, but issuing guidelines on orgies? Why can't we just treat these people for mental illness?

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:25 am

G G wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:51 pm
Considering what we know about the trannies, this truly frightens me. Trannies have poor boundaries with children, but their behavior gets excused. I can name about half a dozen off-hand who are unconvicted sex offenders. This babbyface in women's clothing right here smells funny to me. It was a pediatrician, but issuing guidelines on orgies? Why can't we just treat these people for mental illness?
Hold your horses, Kentucky.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:02 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:25 am
G G wrote:
Hold your horses, Kentucky.
Not from Kentucky. Failed again!

Take a look at these pictures and tell me there isn't some funny business going on.

This is the federal government of the most powerful nation in the world, and this is what we are installing for leadership for the next four years?

Shame!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:53 am

G G wrote:
why don't you list a few

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:05 pm

He/She (she's a man baby) isn't a pediatrician, but a psychologist that specializes in children. Not really a Dr. at all.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic