Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Any of you righties defending this crackpot?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Any of you righties defending this crackpot?

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:58 am

Do you want to give us some ridiculous excuse why she was appointed to the education committee?

https://www.axios.com/marjorie-taylor-g ... 70562.html

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Re: Any of you righties defending this crackpot?

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:07 am

I have no defense. Georgia voters have elected several fairly bad candidates of late.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:15 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:07 am
I have no defense. Georgia voters have elected several fairly bad candidates of late.
Democrats have had a bunch of nut jobs elected too...my real question is why the Republican elite would assign her to the education committee, or put her on any committee at all.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:24 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:15 am
Bryce wrote:
Democrats have had a bunch of nut jobs elected too...my real question is why the Republican elite would assign her to the education committee, or put her on any committee at all.
Maybe as payback to Pelosi putting Eric Swalwell on the Homeland Security Committee?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:27 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:24 am
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Maybe as payback to Pelosi putting Eric Swalwell on the Homeland Security Committee?
So you're saying the Republican rationale is two wrongs make a right?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:38 am

Purely speculation on my part. Minority leadership doesn't check in with me anymore.

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:46 am

Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:
I don't know who's worse...her or Boebert...

Greene also spewed this load of shit out: https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/m ... eadly-2018

What the hell is that Kool-Aid laced with??
take this job and shove it

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:07 pm

She is a one person right wing equivalent of the squad.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:07 pm
I'd love some of whatever you're toking up with... AOC, Ilhan, etc. are not even "extreme" when you get down to it. They'd be moderates in any other country.

Advocating for what are basically essential human rights is not the same as asking for FBI agents to be executed, or that the Jews had SPACE LASERS that sparked wildfires. Greene -- and Boebert, for that matter -- would be considered fucking nuts in damn near every other country if either one espoused their views in a public forum. You're comparing apples to goddamn plutonium here.
take this job and shove it

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:40 pm

thatonedude wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:13 pm
Matt wrote:
I'd love some of whatever you're toking up with... AOC, Ilhan, etc. are not even "extreme" when you get down to it. They'd be moderates in any other country.

Advocating for what are basically essential human rights is not the same as asking for FBI agents to be executed, or that the Jews had SPACE LASERS that sparked wildfires. Greene -- and Boebert, for that matter -- would be considered fucking nuts in damn near every other country if either one espoused their views in a public forum. You're comparing apples to goddamn plutonium here.
Omar dismissed 9/11 as "some people did some things."
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:54 pm

WHY. WAS. SHE. APPOINTED. TO. THE. EDUCATION. COMMITTEE?

That's the question. Not what about Swalwell, not is she as bad as AOC, not Hunter Biden is a cokehead....

WHY. WAS. SHE. APPOINTED. TO. THE. EDUCATION. COMMITTEE?

She's a certifiable loon. She denies the massacres at Parkland and Sandy Hook, says the Las Vegas shooting was orchestrated by Democrats, etc.

By not condemning her, you essentially are condoning her as a voice of your party.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:57 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:54 pm
WHY. WAS. SHE. APPOINTED. TO. THE. ELECTION. COMMITTEE?

That's the question. Not what about Swalwell, not is she as bad as AOC, not Hunter Biden is a cokehead....

She's a certifiable loon. She denies the massacres at Parkland and Sandy Hook, says the Las Vegas shooting was orchestrated by Democrats, etc.

By not condemning her, you essentially are condoning her as a voice of your party.
Here, I'll say it as clear as I can, consequences be damned: she is a DUMB, FUCKING CUNT with no business to be in the position she's in. Period.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:59 pm

thatonedude wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:13 pm
Matt wrote:
That's it in a nutshell. "Any other country." WE are NOT "any other country." Nor do most of us wish to become "any other country."

In addition, most if not all of them are Anti-Semites. As far as they're concerned, it's open season on Anglo Christians, Jews and LEO's.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:02 pm

Honeyman wrote:
There's PLEANTY of "not condemning" to go around. The administration, via their ex CNN mouthpiece, has flat out refused to condemn ANTIFA. Should we take that as support for the voice of the Democrat Party? Never heard them condemn Calypso Louie either, much less Al "Tawana Brawley Shakedown Artist" Sharpton.
Last edited by Bryce on Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:57 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Here, I'll say it as clear as I can, consequences be damned: she is a DUMB, FUCKING CUNT with no business to be in the position she's in. Period.
Thank you.

Does that make you feel less secure about your political party with Kevin McCarthy calling the shots?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic