Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ninety Percent of Monoclonal Antibodies Sit Unused in Michigan

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Ninety Percent of Monoclonal Antibodies Sit Unused in Michigan

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:57 am

Governor Whitmer unfortunately has underutilized the monoclonal antibodies allotted to Michigan. Only 10% of those allocated have been used. It is important to get these in the bodies of those with mild to moderate COVID patients who are high risk of the disease turning deadly. She should do better when it comes to this. Just because Trump championed it doesn't mean it won't work.

https://www.wmal.com/news/monoclonal-an ... eing-used/

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Re: Ninety Percent of Monoclonal Antibodies Sit Unused in Michigan

Post by km1125 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:09 am

It's just insane that they don't really care about folks dying from it, only how many get sick.

You'd think with the death rate in the state one of the highest in the nation that they'd put a bit of emphasis on treatment. I wonder if there is ANYBODY at the state level who is working with the medical community on tracking patient outcomes and communicating "best practices" in care.

It would be interesting to see the stats comparing the different medical centers and their own CFR.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic