Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

It's a new day in America

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: It's a new day in America

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:23 pm

Horrible Trump "Achievements":
Shitty trade deal. We now pay roughly 20% for raw materials from China. That cost is reflected in items like fridges. I bought a fridge for $508 two years ago. Same type of fridge was $700 that I bought two weeks ago.

Tax cuts for the rich, pennies for the poor. He revoked the majority of taxes for the 1%. We got a couple bucks of taxes cut from our checks for a few weeks and a $2 Consumers Energy credit. Don't count the withholding of social security taxes because we are paying that this year. Sucks to be us.

Creation of fake news networks after falsely alleging all MSM is fake. Most MSM is indeed real. Sorry.

Hate crimes against racial minorities, LGBT, and immigrants at an all time high.

Complete ignorance towards COVID. Refuses to wear a mask and verbally abuses the only people who are trying to stop the virus through lock downs.

Removal from Paris Climate Accord and distrust of the UN. Completely removed our international influence.

Bombing and killng Soleimani which put us on the brink of war with Iran. Stopped the Iran nuclear agreement which prevented us from monitoring then.

Just a summary of the lowlights.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:13 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:23 pm
Shitty trade deal. We now pay roughly 20% for raw materials from China. That cost is reflected in items like fridges. I bought a fridge for $508 two years ago. Same type of fridge was $700 that I bought two weeks ago.

Tax cuts for the rich, pennies for the poor. He revoked the majority of taxes for the 1%. We got a couple bucks of taxes cut from our checks for a few weeks and a $2 Consumers Energy credit. Don't count the withholding of social security taxes because we are paying that this year. Sucks to be us.

Creation of fake news networks after falsely alleging all MSM is fake. Most MSM is indeed real. Sorry.

Hate crimes against racial minorities, LGBT, and immigrants at an all time high.

Complete ignorance towards COVID. Refuses to wear a mask and verbally abuses the only people who are trying to stop the virus through lock downs.

Removal from Paris Climate Accord and distrust of the UN. Completely removed our international influence.

Bombing and killng Soleimani which put us on the brink of war with Iran. Stopped the Iran nuclear agreement which prevented us from monitoring then.

For years now, I have always suspected that ingesting semen lowered ones ability to grasp reality. Now I am certain of it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:35 pm

You must have radio freak confused with Trump supporters.

You might consider tucking in your shirt, your homophobia is sticking out.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:40 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:13 pm

For years now, I have always suspected that ingesting semen lowered ones ability to grasp reality. Now I am certain of it.
So that’s why your mom’s delusional.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:48 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:13 pm

Very intelligent response.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:22 am

Weren’t the unions at one time for tariffs on imports, with the argument they would bring more jobs and members to the US?

CNN has a “mixed” rating from the Media Bias Fact Check website. Sounds like fake news to me. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

Yes, bombing and getting involved in foreign nations is a terrible thing, but didn’t Obama and Biden do the same thing, to multiple countries? Were and are you outraged about that?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:52 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:22 am
Weren’t the unions at one time for tariffs on imports, with the argument they would bring more jobs and members to the US?

CNN has a “mixed” rating from the Media Bias Fact Check website. Sounds like fake news to me. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

Yes, bombing and getting involved in foreign nations is a terrible thing, but didn’t Obama and Biden do the same thing, to multiple countries? Were and are you outraged about that?
Their website is almost flawless according to the same site.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:55 am

Fuzzy doesn't usually read news; but when he does it's sites with gun ads. :rollin

Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:04 am

From everything I've read, there are a number of things that Trump started with China that Biden will likely see through.

Trump did put China in a different position to negotiate and I can't imagine Biden wanting to let go of that negotiating advantage.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:19 am

fuzzpower wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:22 am

The performance by serial strike breaker, Bruce Scabsteen at the inaugural concert, showed Biden's true, anti-working class colours.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:34 am

And the head of the firefighters Union was actually in the inauguration ceremony. So I guess Joe Biden is representing everybody.

― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:37 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:34 am
And the head of the firefighters Union was actually in the inauguration ceremony. So I guess Joe Biden is representing everybody.
That was his token acknowledgement of the working class. Then he went on to reveal his true colours.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:44 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:37 am
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:34 am
That was his token acknowledgement of the working class. Then he went on to reveal his true colours.
I see.

― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:46 am

Just last week, someone on this board argued that fire fighters aren't even working class. Said they're middle class.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:39 pm

Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:55 am
Fuzzy doesn't usually read news; but when he does it's sites with gun ads. :rollin
Must be on your end, probably targeted to your interests.

If anything, the link is a slightly leftist site, showing even more how poor CNN is with facts.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic