Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Ravings Of A Crazy Person

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mark Elliott

Re: The Ravings Of A Crazy Person

Post by Mark Elliott » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:20 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:49 pm
Mark Elliott, why don't you just go back to what you do best, be a Disk Jockey?
Thanks for the compliment.
The evidence of election fraud and stealing that is irrefutable.
There are a number of judges and Supreme Court judges who disagree with you. Has it been CORRECTLY and COMPLETELY litigated in the courts? I can't answer that. But what I can answer is courts are the ONLY places that Constitutionally can address the complaints. Each state picks Electors, all of them did, even the Republican ones like Georgia. Once it's certified, game over. That's the way our Founding Fathers wanted it (I could dig up one or two of the Federalist Papers if I felt like it, but I don't.). They did not want Congress messing with Electoral Votes.
People like you will just cause people to come up with an end run around censorship, and it IS censorship
. I hope that the existing tech media is severely harmed by people leaving for other alternatives, even if they have to go back to typewriters, Xerox machines and snail mail. You might DELAY the TRUTH, but you won't delay it forever, and the TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!
This is a wonderful word salad, I've have Ranch on mine.
BTW, my lawyer said yesterday set a precedent. If no names, screen names or IP addresses, or physical addresses are revealed, just basically an A=B revelation, no doxxing has occurred.
You seem quite nervous about this, what did I miss?

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Mark, I have come to realize that the true Trump fans are divorced from reality. They can't comprehend that it is over, he lost and on Wednesday Biden will take the oath of office. Several on Facebook are clinging to the belief that at the last moment Trump will use executive action to stop everything and remain in office and no one can tell them anything different. They are all in for a rude awakening come Wednesday.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:05 pm

Unfortunately, I can't rule out a rebellion on Wednesday. I have seen veiled threats online. "Oh, you think the troops are there to protect Biden on Wednesday? You got a surprise coming."
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:08 pm

They think the military is going to do something. Seems out there to me.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:10 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:08 pm
They think the military is going to do something. Seems out there to me.
Do you yet believe that Trump supporters were the one's who stormed the Capitol?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic