Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Ravings Of A Crazy Person

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

The Ravings Of A Crazy Person

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:31 pm

A raving lunatic posted this on a Northwest Michigan Newspaper Editorial.

Bergman turned his back

Northern Michigan's representative to the U.S. House of Representatives Jack Bergman chose to attempt to overturn our legal, verified and certified election results. He did this hours after the man he was supporting incited a mob to attack democracy, attack the United States, and attack our constitution. Who was he representing? Those of us who support our country, or those who reject our Republic?

We in northern Michigan should be ashamed of him. He has clearly turned his back on his pledge as a Representative and as a member of our military to defend democracy.

I would like him to be held accountable for his cowardly behavior. He chose to support an insurrectionist over his country and those of us who he was elected to represent.

Like any coward, he likely won't show his face to answer for his decision. But let those of us who are disgusted by his actions never forget that he was a traitor to our framers and to the United States of America.

Shame on him.

Traverse City

This man doesn't believe in the Constitution of the United States. He should emigrate to Red China.

I'm calling the newspaper and asking them to remove it. Remember, I didn't reveal his name, his screen name, or IP address, so it should be OK, according to precedent set yesterday.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Re: The Ravings Of A Crazy Person

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:00 pm

This guy is definitely "on the spectrum".

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:38 pm

Sounds like someone who posts here...

Mark Elliott

Post by Mark Elliott » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:26 pm

You can read the post above, I just wanted to highlight the line I was commenting on...
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:31 pm
A raving lunatic posted this on a Northwest Michigan Newspaper Editorial.

Bergman turned his back

Shame on him.

Traverse City

This man doesn't believe in the Constitution of the United States.
There is no Constitutional provision for Congress to do anything but count the votes submitted by each state (Article 2, Section 1 and the 12th Amendment). The process to "object" to a state's electoral ballot was devised in an 1896 law that was passed to satisfy Southern states who wanted to suppress minority voters. So, anyone who thinks that Congress can legally reject a state's electoral ballot is the person who doesn't believe in the Constitution.

The entire Jan 6th Congressional session has been misrepresented and you are misinformed. The courts are the method to object to a state's electoral ballot - and the voters in that state have the right and duty to do so. 60+ times, the courts said this is a free and fair election. I believe this thread is properly named but says more about the poster than the intended subject.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Mark Elliott wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:26 pm
. I believe this thread is properly named but says more about the poster than the intended subject.

:rollin

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:49 pm

Mark Elliott, why don't you just go back to what you do best, be a Disk Jockey?

The evidence of election fraud and stealing that is irrefutable. People like you will just cause people to come up with an end run around censorship, and it IS censorship. I hope that the existing tech media is severely harmed by people leaving for other alternatives, even if they have to go back to typewriters, Xerox machines and snail mail. You might DELAY the TRUTH, but you won't delay it forever, and the TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

BTW, my lawyer said yesterday set a precedent. If no names, screen names or IP addresses, or physical addresses are revealed, just basically an A=B revelation, no doxxing has occurred.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:55 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:49 pm

The evidence of election fraud and stealing that is irrefutable.
And by "irrefutable", you mean, "non-existent"?

Take your pills...they're good for you.
Last edited by Honeyman on Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:10 pm

Please provide examples of said irrefutable evidence.

Every single judge at all levels of various state judiciaries and the federal judiciary - regardless of party affiliation - don't seem convinced that a concerted, widespread "stealing" of the election occurred.

In Wayne County, a places where many hundreds of thousands of people voted, only 440 discrepancies were confirmed.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:35 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:10 pm
Please provide examples of said irrefutable evidence.

Every single judge at all levels of various state judiciaries and the federal judiciary - regardless of party affiliation - don't seem convinced that a concerted, widespread "stealing" of the election occurred.

In Wayne County, a places where many hundreds of thousands of people voted, only 440 discrepancies were confirmed.
Did you see any of the videos? Did you read the sworn affidavits? Did you read any of the logical and scientific analyses? If not, you have your head in the sand. Are you saying all those videos of fraud are fake? Are you saying all the people filing those sworn affidavits are lying?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:41 pm

Maybe our lead sniffer here should read this book. He should consider it a "self discovery" book.
Looking under the tinfoil hat: Clarifying the personological and psychopathological correlates of conspiracy beliefs

Objective
We sought to replicate and extend provisional research on the personological correlates of conspiracy beliefs by examining their associations with abnormal‐ and normal‐range personality domain‐level traits and, for the first time, lower‐order personality facets; we also examined internalizing symptoms.

Method
The study comprised four samples of community and student participants (Ntotal = 1,927), and examined the cross‐sectional relations between self‐reported conspiratorial ideation and measures of (a) the six‐factor model of general personality, (b) intellectual humility (IH), (c) traits relevant to certain personality disorder features (narcissism, psychopathy, disinhibition), and (d) internalizing symptoms (depression, anxiety, anger).

Results
Agreeableness and conscientiousness were significant, albeit modest, negative correlates of conspiracy beliefs, although other general personality dimensions tended to manifest negligible associations. Significant associations between lower‐order personality facets and conspiracy beliefs, not evident at the domain level, emerged. Indices of IH were significant negative correlates. Conspiracy beliefs were also associated with a range of personality disorder features and internalizing symptoms.

Conclusions
Our results suggest that the nonclinical individual prone to conspiratorial ideation is somewhat likely to display a complex mixture of traits including distress, immodesty, impulsivity, and negative affect. Future research should investigate potential multiplicative relations among personological variables in predicting conspiracy beliefs.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:46 pm

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:46 pm
https://i.stack.imgur.com/TFhJu.jpg

Fraudulent election

Fraudulent election

Fraudulent election

Fraudulent election

A lie told often enough is the truth in Trump world.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:57 pm

Did you see any of the videos?
I saw a poorly shot video of a Georgian official claiming the machines malfunctioned. At no point do we see any info on the actual ballot in question or the display screen of the machine.
Did you read the sworn affidavits?
Yes, I did read some of them. Most were handwritten on notebook paper, which I found interesting. I agree that some folks probably weren't given proper access from a monitoring standpoint. That doesn't necessarily mean, though, that election workers were throwing ballots away, tampering ballots by the thousands, etc.

The reason some ballots were prepared manually and dated with a post-election date is because certain ballots couldn't be fed via scantron. The usage of an unusual date is by design so that such ballots can be easily audited.

I do believe an extensive audit of ballot tabulation procedures by an independent, professional auditing firm would have been appropriate. That should be codified into state law.

Your side would have had more credibility with me had they focused on areas such as Oakland & Kent County (where election results did deviate from the norm to some extent), as opposed to Wayne County, where election results did not at all deviate from the norm.

They would also have more credibility if fools such as Rudy Giuliani did not repeatedly lie - i.e. "thousands of dead people in Detroit voted" or "twice as many people in Detroit voted than are registered."

Trump did his voters a real disservice by having a jackass like Giuliani running the legal side of things.
Did you read any of the logical and scientific analyses?
Those analyses are not meaningful because there are no good analogue cases. Many localities offered mail-in voting and early voting on a widespread basis for the first time.
Are you saying all the people filing those sworn affidavits are lying?
No, I am not.

However, I do believe a high number of those folks were uninformed and arriving at incorrect conclusions, based on what numerous elections officials, county clerks, and judges have stated (many of whom are REPUBLICANS who voted for Trump).

Some of these people thought a crate containing remote broadcasting equipment from Channel 7 WXYZ contained ballots for crying out loud.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:58 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:46 pm
https://i.stack.imgur.com/TFhJu.jpg

Looks like Bidet has a new friend...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:02 pm

TCSU might be the looniest of the bunch, but he's not alone. Others on this site are also convinced the election was stolen, and nothing is gonna change their minds. This is what we've come to, where rhetoric is more important than truth.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic