Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Now She Likes "Stormtroopers?"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Now She Likes "Stormtroopers?"

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:46 am

Or maybe she's scolding them and calling them names? Either way, the number of leftists all of a sudden embracing the people they called to defund and praising military action, instead of calling them Nazi's, in a major city sure seems duplicitous.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Re: Now She Likes "Stormtroopers?"

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:56 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:46 am
Or maybe she's scolding them and calling them names? Either way, the number of leftists all of a sudden embracing the people they called to defund and praising military action, instead of calling them Nazi's, in a major city sure seems duplicitous.

Except that Defund the police was not embraced by the party. And clearly in the wake of the Capitol attack the troop presence is required. Democrats in general do not run around calling the military a band of Nazis.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:23 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:02 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:36 pm
I'm beginning to suspect R Bedell is a bot. Posts the same half dozen things over, and over, and over.

Start contributing to the discussion meaningfully, or you're gone.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:07 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:46 am

In the hands of an American Leader not trying to overthrow the lawfully elected government, the military is perfectly fine.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:08 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:04 pm
I'm beginning to suspect R Bedell is a bot. Posts the same half dozen things over, and over, and over.

Start contributing to the discussion meaningfully, or you're gone
IF....that was an actual post. I never seen it. Further, the Admin has the ability to send me a PM, and I have received NONE.
Here's the thread...fifth post down:

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 75#p653675

He doesn't have to send you a PM. If you fuck up, you're gone. Just like your banned idol trollinlife.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:41 pm

It's amazing what happens when police do their jobs and uphold the Constitution. The local yokel cops could learn a few things.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic