Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Pill Popper deactivates Twitter account

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Re: The Pill Popper deactivates Twitter account

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:14 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:02 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:36 pm
If you have any of the Alexa "smart speakers", I recommend that you throw them into Lake Michigan and cancel all Amazon plans and devices. These devices demonstrate frequently that they listen to and record everything you say, and soon everything you do. They already detect all movement, and have now frequently been used against defendants in court to provide evidence regarding alibis. Throw them out now. This is not paranoia, it is fact. These devices are a threat to The Bill of Rights, Amendments 1, 2, 4, and 5 at the very least. They are violating the Constitution. And many of you don't care.
Oh I agree with every bit of this. We know Alexa is listening ALL the time. Amazon says so. Before the word "Alexa" is said on TV during a show or commercial, some sort of sub audible tone goes out so every Alexa out there don't wake up all at once. Apparently there's some worry that may crash the system.
What happens when Billy Joel comes on the radio with "The Downeaster Alexa"?

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:21 pm

Billy Joel won't be on any radio of mine.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:20 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:21 pm
Billy Joel won't be on any radio of mine.
Why not?

And I think it's hilarious that people are worried about Alexa when the NSA can literally pull any phone call at any time for any reason.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:12 am

This forum is quite humorous to say the least, in a bad sort of way. I've never used Twitter nor do I think I ever will, no pintrest, Flicker or any of the others either. I do *sighs* have a Facebook account, sort of a necessary evil as it's difficult for me to keep in contact with others any other way.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic