Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nancy Pelosi is off her rocker

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Nancy Pelosi is off her rocker

Post by bmw » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:14 pm

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/nati ... s/2534777/

Aside from pointless impeachment proceedings, there's this:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has spoken to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff about preventing President Donald Trump from initiating military actions or a nuclear strike.

Pelosi said in a statement to colleagues that she spoke with Gen. Mark Milley “to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike.”

She said, the situation of “this unhinged President could not be more dangerous.”
:lol Trump launching a nuclear strike on his way out the door, really? :lol

Deleted User 15475

Re: Nancy Pelosi is off her rocker

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:19 pm

I honestly would believe anything at this point in time, The Orange Man knows he's going to prison and the rest of his life will soon to be like a canceled sitcom. The actions of a desperate man can result grave actions as the end result matters not to them.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:19 pm

Perfectly understandable and believable to me.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:22 pm

Let's be honest about what the motives are here. Dems aren't afraid Trump won't leave office. They're not afraid he'll launch a nuclear strike.

They however ARE afraid that he won't leave politics and that he may not only run in 2024, but that he may stay in the public spotlight during Biden's entire Presidency. This is their last ditch effort to destroy him to try to either outright prevent those things from happening, or to try to make sure that he's viewed as a fringe politician moving forward.

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:52 pm

He's going to prison and in time, the American public will have all but forgotten about these dreadful years which we have toiled through.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:07 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:22 pm
Let's be honest about what the motives are here. Dems aren't afraid Trump won't leave office. They're not afraid he'll launch a nuclear strike.
These men, who know more about this than you do think differently...
All 10 living former defense secretaries: Involving the military in election disputes would cross into dangerous territory
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

Many of his most loyal kissasses are worried at the moment. But thankfully you haven't let go of your delusions about Donald Trump.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:25 pm

MrReason wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:21 pm
She is a hypocritical hack, a danger to society, off her rocker, and off her meds.
and is in the political party that leads the presidency and all of Congress. Who really cares what you think anyway.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:52 pm

On Thursday afternoon, Joe Grogan, who was the top White House domestic policy adviser to Trump until May of last year, went as far as to tell The Daily Beast that “yesterday was the worst day for the Republican Party since Lincoln’s assassination.”

The former senior aide continued, “It was a disgrace and a tragedy…[Trump] had plenty of opportunities to off-ramp before this—and should have conceded before it came to this.” Grogan also didn’t exude confidence about certain former colleagues who are still advising the president during this crisis, bluntly describing some current aides surrounding Trump as “psycho[s].”

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:12 pm

Impeachment would be a (cunt named Bill with a shitty sports show won't let us post the word here) strategic blunder for the Democratic Party, so I am all for it.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:12 pm
Impeachment would be a (cunt named Bill with a shitty sports show won't let us post the word here) strategic blunder for the Democratic Party, so I am all for it.
:lol Riiiigghhhht! Because this has been such a strong week for the Republicans! :lol

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:56 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:18 pm
Matt wrote:
:lol Riiiigghhhht! Because this has been such a strong week for the Republicans! :lol
That's what I am implying. Impeachment is an unforced error.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:00 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:56 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:18 pm
Matt wrote:
That's what I am implying. Impeachment is an unforced error.
I think it needs to be done. You yourself initiated a "Trump should resign" thread.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:02 pm

Thing is, Republicans still control the Senate for now. I don’t know when Georgia certifies their elections, and what kind of challenges there may be. If it’s after January 20, what’s the point, other than pure politics?

Edit: Purdue officially conceded, so barring anything strange, power will change when Georgia certifies.
Last edited by fuzzpower on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:03 pm

After what took place on 1/6/21 anything is possible.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:03 pm

(Reuters) - Fifty-seven percent of Americans want President Donald Trump to be immediately removed from office after he encouraged a protest this week that escalated into a deadly riot inside the U.S. Capitol, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

The national public opinion survey, conducted Thursday and Friday, also showed that seven out of those who voted for Trump, a Republican, in November opposed the action of the hardcore supporters who broke into the Capitol while lawmakers were meeting to certify the election victory of Democrat Joe Biden.

Nearly 70% of Americans surveyed also said they disapprove of Trump’s actions in the run-up to Wednesday’s assault. At a rally earlier in the day, Trump had exhorted thousands of his followers to march to the Capitol.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic