Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Twisted Tea assaulter was wrong

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: The Twisted Tea assaulter was wrong

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:30 pm

I won't shed a tear over a Nazi getting the shit beat out of him. That man who beat him showed more restraint than I would have.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:22 am

He dumb ass told the guy to hit him with it so he did....Sorry but he just did as he was asked, nothing to see here.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:33 am

Ok LL101, he told the man he was yelling at to hit him so he did. That clear enough foo your dumb ass?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:19 am

MrReason wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:45 am
zzand wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:22 am
He dumb ass told the guy to hit him with it so he did....Sorry but he just did as he was asked, nothing to see here.
Get back to me when you put a reasonable argument together. Heck, a reasonable sentence would be a good start.
Oh look at this tool. I don't think anybody is going to give you the time of day starting conversations like this one. It is nice of you to be so obvious right out of the box so I can ignore you sooner than later.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:44 am

Apples and oranges. The idiot yelling was committing a hate crime and the hitter was defending himself. You really are dense aren't you?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:46 am

trollinlife is back!

When are you gonna start with the gay and black slurs you pig?

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:42 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:46 am
trollinlife is back!

When are you gonna start with the gay and black slurs you pig?
Reformed edition?

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:58 am

MrReason, what are your thoughts on the police?

Deleted User 15475

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:07 am

I recall members of The Tea Party shouting The "N word" at the late John Lewis. So it would not come as a surprise that one of The Tea Baggers would say something nasty against a minority group. Not to mention, it's all White males who look like they haven't missed a meal at Hometown Buffet and have a frequent customer punch card there. Afterwards, they go protest at a planned parenthood facility, shouting epithets at women and holding placard's with pictures of aborted fetuses.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic