Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Undercover Anti Vaxxer Spoils Dozens of Vaccines

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Undercover Anti Vaxxer Spoils Dozens of Vaccines

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:09 am

Psycho bitch intentionally left out several dozen Moderna vaccine vials causing them to spoil. Due to lack of refrigeration, they were discarded.

https://www.ksbw.com/article/hundreds-o ... e/35101448

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Re: Undercover Anti Vaxxer Spoils Dozens of Vaccines

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:05 am

What a cunt. Her sentence should be she has to get vaccinated.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:05 am
What a cunt. Her sentence should be she has to get vaccinated.
No rubbing alcohol and done right after she’s startled awake from a deep sleep.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:14 pm

So here's a question for you kids. If folks are willing condemn the actions of this person, a health professional, circumventing the administration of a legal course of treatment because of their own personal convictions to the point of threats of felony criminal arrest, how does that square with a heath care professional who would circumvent the administration of legal course treatment involving birth control/"Plan B" morning after pill or abortion based on their own personal convictions?

In other words, if you're willing to throw this pharmacist to the wolves for a dereliction of duty by letting their personal feelings standing in the way of a patient's health and well being, then what of a pharmacist who refuses to dispense birth control or morning after pills or a doctor who will refuse a patient an abortion because it's against their personal convictions?

I can't wait to see the double standard spin on this...

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:51 pm

Is said pharmacist destroying the morning after pills/birth control so another pharmacist can’t administer it?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:03 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:51 pm
Is said pharmacist destroying the morning after pills/birth control so another pharmacist can’t administer it?
Immaterial. The delivery of health care services was interrupted by a providers personal agenda. Do we condone that or not?
Last edited by Lester The Nightfly on Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:05 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:51 pm
That would be the general idea as was the anti-vaxxers point here. That person in the vaccine case deserves a hefty sentence. Someone in the other example would also deserve such a sentence. They do not have the right to let their personal convictions interfere with somebody else's decision to receive something.

I don't care for rap music. I don't however run around destroying the devices that play said music. I simply avoid it and leave those people be.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:49 pm

If she's anti-vax that's her right. If she doesn't want to dispense or administer the vaccine, I suppose that's her right.

But it's not within her rights to wantonly destroy a valuable, scarce and badly needed medicine.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:59 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:49 pm
If she's anti-vax that's her right. If she doesn't want to dispense or administer the vaccine, I suppose that's her right.

But it's not within her rights to wantonly destroy a valuable, scarce and badly needed medicine.
We have a winner.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:33 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:14 pm
So here's a question for you kids. If folks are willing condemn the actions of this person, a health professional, circumventing the administration of a legal course of treatment because of their own personal convictions to the point of threats of felony criminal arrest, how does that square with a heath care professional who would circumvent the administration of legal course treatment involving birth control/"Plan B" morning after pill or abortion based on their own personal convictions?

In other words, if you're willing to throw this pharmacist to the wolves for a dereliction of duty by letting their personal feelings standing in the way of a patient's health and well being, then what of a pharmacist who refuses to dispense birth control or morning after pills or a doctor who will refuse a patient an abortion because it's against their personal convictions?

There is only one way to get pregnant. Someone else's pregnancy does not threaten anyone else's life or liberty. Your analogy fails on all accounts. While I disagree with abortion, I do think that someone that breaks the law should be charged with a felony.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:43 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:33 pm

There is only one way to get pregnant. Someone else's pregnancy does not threaten anyone else's life or liberty. Your analogy fails on all accounts. While I disagree with abortion, I do think that someone that breaks the law should be charged with a felony.
Would you agree that like destroying the vaccine it should also be some kind of offense to destroy other medications or medical supplies based on on ones personal beliefs?

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:01 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:43 pm
Matt wrote:

Would you agree that like destroying the vaccine it should also be some kind of offense to destroy other medications or medical supplies based on on ones personal beliefs?
I thought I made that clear when I said it should also be a felony. My differentiation is that someone getting knocked up doesn't directly hurt or possibly kill someone else. This is not apples to apples by any means.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:12 pm

Matt wrote:

No fail because the question, which was asked more succinctly in the follow-up to Chrocket87
"The delivery of health care services was interrupted by a providers personal agenda. Do we condone that or not?"
has yet to be answered. Lot's of spin or qualifiers, but nobody willing to admit you can't have it both ways without being morally disingenuous. No big deal, it's what I've come to expect out of those who seek to claim some righteous high ground. I just wanted it on the record...

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:17 pm

Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:12 pm
Matt wrote:

No fail because the question, which was asked more succinctly in the follow-up to Chrocket87
"The delivery of health care services was interrupted by a providers personal agenda. Do we condone that or not?"
has yet to be answered. Lot's of spin or qualifiers, but nobody willing to admit you can't have it both ways without being morally disingenuous. No big deal, it's what I've come to expect out of those who seek to claim some righteous high ground. I just wanted it on the record...
I'll make this as clear as I can: when you break the law and take illegal action in a medical setting, you are a felon. I think it is worse when your actions can injure or kill many people, but it is a crime in both circumstances.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:24 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:17 pm
Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:12 pm
Matt wrote:

I'll make this as clear as I can: when you break the law and take illegal action in a medical setting, you are a felon. I think it is worse when your actions can injure or kill many people, but it is a crime in both circumstances.
Again, that wasn't the question, but I think we're done here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic